Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
CENTRAL CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE Licensed Practical Nursing …
Student must achieve a grade of "C" or better in all major courses. Teresa Mangum: 1105 Kelly Drive, Sanford, NC 27330 Phone: 919.718.7313 or 1.800.682.8353 ext 7313 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org lpn refresher rating sheet 2011.xls Author:
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- BS Health Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
LPN Refresher Course – Eastern Area Health Education Center
LPN Refresher Course For more information, call (252) 527-6223, ext. 345 or 800 For the Licensed Practical Nurse who needs to be practiced in several years, or has been mandated by the
21 NCAC 36 .0220 REFRESHER COURSE – Available Reports
To the expected date of enrollment and shall include evidence of complying with the rules for refresher courses. Board or LPN Refresher Student (LPN RS) consistent with the course level, after signatures on records or on name pins.
2013-2014 – Practical Nurse Refresher
2013-2014 – Practical Nurse Refresher licence to work as an LPN, you can achieve your goal through a combination of challenge exams, transfer credit and Course descriptions or outlines of the courses you have taken in your nursing program
Nurse Refresher Course Application
Are you a RN _____ LPN _____ Nursing License # _____ Date of last employment as RN I will attend the Nurse Refresher Course (10 seminars + self-learning packets with optional clinical component). I will attend courses to REINSTATE my nursing license
Policy Category/Number NRRF No. 2 – Province Of Manitoba …
And Licensed Practical Nurse Branch/Division Workforce Policy & Planning Health Workforce Responsible Authority Nurses Recruitment and Retention reimbursement of Refresher courses, and upon acceptance, compliance with thee terms and
ARKANSAS STATE BOARD OF NURSING
RN, LPN Correspondence Greenville Technical College Jennifer Walker, RN, MSN, CNS P.O. Box 5616 Greenville, SC 29606 864.250.8000 RN, LPN On-line APPROVED REFRESHER COURSES . Title: Microsoft Word – Approved program listing 2011 Author:
APPLICATION FOR CLARKSON COLLEGE NURSE REFRESHER COURSE 2012-2013
RN Refresher Course LPN Refresher Course Semester: Fall 2012 (August or a Licensed Practical Nurse in the United States at some time. Individuals who have not passed courses are not accepted.
Isothermal Community College
NUR 107 LPN Refresher Course. Information Booklet. Revised: March 2012. Table of Contents. Section. Page. Eligibility Requirements: 1. Individuals enrolled in refresher courses shall identify themselves as R.N. Refresher . Student (RN RS) or LPN Refresher Student
Refresher Course Guidelines ( – Central Colorado Area Health …
Nurse refresher courses seeking CCNE approval status for articulation must meet the following standards: 1. Course materials submitted for review must include course description, LPN – must emphasize LPN practice
Rules Of The Oklahoma Board Of Nursing Refresher Course Policy
refresher course by the Board is required and may be delegated to Board staff. B. Faculty teaching in the refresher course will hold a minimum of a baccalaureate Roles of the RN and of the LPN in use of the nursing process a. Patient assessment b.