Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
CENTRAL CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE Licensed Practical Nursing …
Student must achieve a grade of "C" or better in all major courses. Teresa Mangum: 1105 Kelly Drive, Sanford, NC 27330 Phone: 919.718.7313 or 1.800.682.8353 ext 7313 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org lpn refresher rating sheet 2011.xls Author:
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
- Nursing Administration - Master's
- Nursing Education - Master's
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- RN to BSN
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
LPN Refresher Course – Eastern Area Health Education Center
LPN Refresher Course For more information, call (252) 527-6223, ext. 345 or 800 For the Licensed Practical Nurse who needs to be practiced in several years, or has been mandated by the
21 NCAC 36 .0220 REFRESHER COURSE – Available Reports
To the expected date of enrollment and shall include evidence of complying with the rules for refresher courses. Board or LPN Refresher Student (LPN RS) consistent with the course level, after signatures on records or on name pins.
2013-2014 – Practical Nurse Refresher
2013-2014 – Practical Nurse Refresher licence to work as an LPN, you can achieve your goal through a combination of challenge exams, transfer credit and Course descriptions or outlines of the courses you have taken in your nursing program
Nurse Refresher Course Application
Are you a RN _____ LPN _____ Nursing License # _____ Date of last employment as RN I will attend the Nurse Refresher Course (10 seminars + self-learning packets with optional clinical component). I will attend courses to REINSTATE my nursing license
Policy Category/Number NRRF No. 2 – Province Of Manitoba …
And Licensed Practical Nurse Branch/Division Workforce Policy & Planning Health Workforce Responsible Authority Nurses Recruitment and Retention reimbursement of Refresher courses, and upon acceptance, compliance with thee terms and
ARKANSAS STATE BOARD OF NURSING
RN, LPN Correspondence Greenville Technical College Jennifer Walker, RN, MSN, CNS P.O. Box 5616 Greenville, SC 29606 864.250.8000 RN, LPN On-line APPROVED REFRESHER COURSES . Title: Microsoft Word – Approved program listing 2011 Author:
APPLICATION FOR CLARKSON COLLEGE NURSE REFRESHER COURSE 2012-2013
RN Refresher Course LPN Refresher Course Semester: Fall 2012 (August or a Licensed Practical Nurse in the United States at some time. Individuals who have not passed courses are not accepted.
Isothermal Community College
NUR 107 LPN Refresher Course. Information Booklet. Revised: March 2012. Table of Contents. Section. Page. Eligibility Requirements: 1. Individuals enrolled in refresher courses shall identify themselves as R.N. Refresher . Student (RN RS) or LPN Refresher Student
Refresher Course Guidelines ( – Central Colorado Area Health …
Nurse refresher courses seeking CCNE approval status for articulation must meet the following standards: 1. Course materials submitted for review must include course description, LPN – must emphasize LPN practice
Rules Of The Oklahoma Board Of Nursing Refresher Course Policy
refresher course by the Board is required and may be delegated to Board staff. B. Faculty teaching in the refresher course will hold a minimum of a baccalaureate Roles of the RN and of the LPN in use of the nursing process a. Patient assessment b.