Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
CENTRAL CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE Licensed Practical Nursing …
Student must achieve a grade of "C" or better in all major courses. Teresa Mangum: 1105 Kelly Drive, Sanford, NC 27330 Phone: 919.718.7313 or 1.800.682.8353 ext 7313 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org lpn refresher rating sheet 2011.xls Author:
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
- Nursing Administration - Master's
- Nursing Education - Master's
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
LPN Refresher Course – Eastern Area Health Education Center
LPN Refresher Course For more information, call (252) 527-6223, ext. 345 or 800 For the Licensed Practical Nurse who needs to be practiced in several years, or has been mandated by the
21 NCAC 36 .0220 REFRESHER COURSE – Available Reports
To the expected date of enrollment and shall include evidence of complying with the rules for refresher courses. Board or LPN Refresher Student (LPN RS) consistent with the course level, after signatures on records or on name pins.
2013-2014 – Practical Nurse Refresher
2013-2014 – Practical Nurse Refresher licence to work as an LPN, you can achieve your goal through a combination of challenge exams, transfer credit and Course descriptions or outlines of the courses you have taken in your nursing program
Nurse Refresher Course Application
Are you a RN _____ LPN _____ Nursing License # _____ Date of last employment as RN I will attend the Nurse Refresher Course (10 seminars + self-learning packets with optional clinical component). I will attend courses to REINSTATE my nursing license
Policy Category/Number NRRF No. 2 – Province Of Manitoba …
And Licensed Practical Nurse Branch/Division Workforce Policy & Planning Health Workforce Responsible Authority Nurses Recruitment and Retention reimbursement of Refresher courses, and upon acceptance, compliance with thee terms and
ARKANSAS STATE BOARD OF NURSING
RN, LPN Correspondence Greenville Technical College Jennifer Walker, RN, MSN, CNS P.O. Box 5616 Greenville, SC 29606 864.250.8000 RN, LPN On-line APPROVED REFRESHER COURSES . Title: Microsoft Word – Approved program listing 2011 Author:
APPLICATION FOR CLARKSON COLLEGE NURSE REFRESHER COURSE 2012-2013
RN Refresher Course LPN Refresher Course Semester: Fall 2012 (August or a Licensed Practical Nurse in the United States at some time. Individuals who have not passed courses are not accepted.
Isothermal Community College
NUR 107 LPN Refresher Course. Information Booklet. Revised: March 2012. Table of Contents. Section. Page. Eligibility Requirements: 1. Individuals enrolled in refresher courses shall identify themselves as R.N. Refresher . Student (RN RS) or LPN Refresher Student
Refresher Course Guidelines ( – Central Colorado Area Health …
Nurse refresher courses seeking CCNE approval status for articulation must meet the following standards: 1. Course materials submitted for review must include course description, LPN – must emphasize LPN practice
Rules Of The Oklahoma Board Of Nursing Refresher Course Policy
refresher course by the Board is required and may be delegated to Board staff. B. Faculty teaching in the refresher course will hold a minimum of a baccalaureate Roles of the RN and of the LPN in use of the nursing process a. Patient assessment b.