Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
CENTRAL CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE Licensed Practical Nursing …
Student must achieve a grade of "C" or better in all major courses. Teresa Mangum: 1105 Kelly Drive, Sanford, NC 27330 Phone: 919.718.7313 or 1.800.682.8353 ext 7313 E-mail: email@example.com lpn refresher rating sheet 2011.xls Author:
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
LPN Refresher Course – Eastern Area Health Education Center
LPN Refresher Course For more information, call (252) 527-6223, ext. 345 or 800 For the Licensed Practical Nurse who needs to be practiced in several years, or has been mandated by the
21 NCAC 36 .0220 REFRESHER COURSE – Available Reports
To the expected date of enrollment and shall include evidence of complying with the rules for refresher courses. Board or LPN Refresher Student (LPN RS) consistent with the course level, after signatures on records or on name pins.
2013-2014 – Practical Nurse Refresher
2013-2014 – Practical Nurse Refresher licence to work as an LPN, you can achieve your goal through a combination of challenge exams, transfer credit and Course descriptions or outlines of the courses you have taken in your nursing program
Nurse Refresher Course Application
Are you a RN _____ LPN _____ Nursing License # _____ Date of last employment as RN I will attend the Nurse Refresher Course (10 seminars + self-learning packets with optional clinical component). I will attend courses to REINSTATE my nursing license
Policy Category/Number NRRF No. 2 – Province Of Manitoba …
And Licensed Practical Nurse Branch/Division Workforce Policy & Planning Health Workforce Responsible Authority Nurses Recruitment and Retention reimbursement of Refresher courses, and upon acceptance, compliance with thee terms and
ARKANSAS STATE BOARD OF NURSING
RN, LPN Correspondence Greenville Technical College Jennifer Walker, RN, MSN, CNS P.O. Box 5616 Greenville, SC 29606 864.250.8000 RN, LPN On-line APPROVED REFRESHER COURSES . Title: Microsoft Word – Approved program listing 2011 Author:
APPLICATION FOR CLARKSON COLLEGE NURSE REFRESHER COURSE 2012-2013
RN Refresher Course LPN Refresher Course Semester: Fall 2012 (August or a Licensed Practical Nurse in the United States at some time. Individuals who have not passed courses are not accepted.
Isothermal Community College
NUR 107 LPN Refresher Course. Information Booklet. Revised: March 2012. Table of Contents. Section. Page. Eligibility Requirements: 1. Individuals enrolled in refresher courses shall identify themselves as R.N. Refresher . Student (RN RS) or LPN Refresher Student
Refresher Course Guidelines ( – Central Colorado Area Health …
Nurse refresher courses seeking CCNE approval status for articulation must meet the following standards: 1. Course materials submitted for review must include course description, LPN – must emphasize LPN practice
Rules Of The Oklahoma Board Of Nursing Refresher Course Policy
refresher course by the Board is required and may be delegated to Board staff. B. Faculty teaching in the refresher course will hold a minimum of a baccalaureate Roles of the RN and of the LPN in use of the nursing process a. Patient assessment b.