Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
CENTRAL CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE Licensed Practical Nursing …
Student must achieve a grade of "C" or better in all major courses. Teresa Mangum: 1105 Kelly Drive, Sanford, NC 27330 Phone: 919.718.7313 or 1.800.682.8353 ext 7313 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org lpn refresher rating sheet 2011.xls Author:
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- Respiratory Therapy
LPN Refresher Course – Eastern Area Health Education Center
LPN Refresher Course For more information, call (252) 527-6223, ext. 345 or 800 For the Licensed Practical Nurse who needs to be practiced in several years, or has been mandated by the
21 NCAC 36 .0220 REFRESHER COURSE – Available Reports
To the expected date of enrollment and shall include evidence of complying with the rules for refresher courses. Board or LPN Refresher Student (LPN RS) consistent with the course level, after signatures on records or on name pins.
2013-2014 – Practical Nurse Refresher
2013-2014 – Practical Nurse Refresher licence to work as an LPN, you can achieve your goal through a combination of challenge exams, transfer credit and Course descriptions or outlines of the courses you have taken in your nursing program
Nurse Refresher Course Application
Are you a RN _____ LPN _____ Nursing License # _____ Date of last employment as RN I will attend the Nurse Refresher Course (10 seminars + self-learning packets with optional clinical component). I will attend courses to REINSTATE my nursing license
Policy Category/Number NRRF No. 2 – Province Of Manitoba …
And Licensed Practical Nurse Branch/Division Workforce Policy & Planning Health Workforce Responsible Authority Nurses Recruitment and Retention reimbursement of Refresher courses, and upon acceptance, compliance with thee terms and
ARKANSAS STATE BOARD OF NURSING
RN, LPN Correspondence Greenville Technical College Jennifer Walker, RN, MSN, CNS P.O. Box 5616 Greenville, SC 29606 864.250.8000 RN, LPN On-line APPROVED REFRESHER COURSES . Title: Microsoft Word – Approved program listing 2011 Author:
APPLICATION FOR CLARKSON COLLEGE NURSE REFRESHER COURSE 2012-2013
RN Refresher Course LPN Refresher Course Semester: Fall 2012 (August or a Licensed Practical Nurse in the United States at some time. Individuals who have not passed courses are not accepted.
Isothermal Community College
NUR 107 LPN Refresher Course. Information Booklet. Revised: March 2012. Table of Contents. Section. Page. Eligibility Requirements: 1. Individuals enrolled in refresher courses shall identify themselves as R.N. Refresher . Student (RN RS) or LPN Refresher Student
Refresher Course Guidelines ( – Central Colorado Area Health …
Nurse refresher courses seeking CCNE approval status for articulation must meet the following standards: 1. Course materials submitted for review must include course description, LPN – must emphasize LPN practice
Rules Of The Oklahoma Board Of Nursing Refresher Course Policy
refresher course by the Board is required and may be delegated to Board staff. B. Faculty teaching in the refresher course will hold a minimum of a baccalaureate Roles of the RN and of the LPN in use of the nursing process a. Patient assessment b.