Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Our Counselors And Staff
Who prefer a more practical, “hands-on” approach to learning. programs. Art, nursing, and business colleges are all examples of specialty Career!Cruising!website!is!a!great!resource!for! college!searches.!!!!!
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
With a mission of helping students graduate, launch better careers, and gain greater independence to live the life they want as soon as possible, Independence University offers flexible fully online degree programs. Program options are available in healthcare, business, information technology, and graphic arts. The programs are career-focused to help ensure the knowledge and skills you learn match what today's employers are looking for.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
- Nursing (RN completion to BS) (RN req.)
Career Cruising is an industry-leading online career guidance and Technical degrees usually fall under the applied science area of colleges and often include practical hands-on training particular to a specific Graham School of Nursing Midwest Technical Institute Vatterott Lamonts
What Can I Do With My Studies In NURSING?
What can I do with my studies in NURSING? The information in this handout will provide you with ideas as to some typical careers/jobs that are associated with
Health Promotion And Aging – Springer Publishing
His early academic and research career included positions at the University of the District the Year Award by the American Journal of Nursing in two categories: Gerontologic Nursing, and Community and Public Health. Cruising the Internet 84
Practical Nursing; Adult Evening Courses; On-Line Courses; GED Testing; About Us. Administration; Staff Directory; Joint Operating Committee; One of these resources is appropriately named Career Cruising, and is available to all CCCTC high school students.
Our Counselors And Staff – Montachusett Regional Vocational …
Who prefer a more practical, “hands-on” approach to learning. programs. Art, nursing, and business colleges are all examples of specialty buildingyourresume!in!your!Career!Cruising! portfolio.!!!Take!standardized!tests!–!take!the!PSAT!at!
DeForest Area High School Learner Name Counselor Name Date
Practical Law (.5) American Government (.5) Wisconsin History Nursing Assistant (.5) Career Cruising: http://www.careercruising.com/ DAHS Career Clusters: http://www.deforest.k12.wi.us/ dahscareerclusters.html
Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School – Fall River, MA
Career Cruising; Coordinated Program Review (PDF) Employee Apparel Catalog; Employee Handbook; ESE Report Card; Ethics Laws – Details | Quiz; FMLA Poster; Forms (private) Graduation Survey; Lunch Menu; MassOne; Moodle : MSDS sheets (instructions) Mentors ;
Living Sky School Division Career Guidance: Programs At North …
Living Sky School Division Career Guidance. Thursday, January 30, Continuing Care Assistant, Court Services Administrator, Early Childhood Education, Educational Assistant, Practical Nursing, Youth Care Worker, Victim Services Career Cruising; Exchange Programs; Future Paths