The healthcare field is expanding rapidly! Licensed Practical Nurses are in demand. Therefore, you will find a wide variety of LPN training programs and courses available within the state of Wyoming. You will also find Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) training programs as well. See below for a detailed listing of programs and schools. Be sure to click on the school or schools that interest you and complete the simple form for free details on start dates and tuition fees.
LPN Training Schools in Wyoming
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- BS in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
With a mission of helping students graduate, launch better careers, and gain greater independence to live the life they want as soon as possible, Independence University offers flexible fully online degree programs. Program options are available in healthcare, business, information technology, and graphic arts. The programs are career-focused to help ensure the knowledge and skills you learn match what today's employers are looking for.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
- Nursing (RN completion to BS) (RN req.)
- Accelerate your nursing career, deliver better patient care and earn 28 CNEs with Vohra’s Wound Certified Nurse (VWCN™) distinction. Use code HELLO50 for $50 off any Wound Care Certification program.
- 10 Core Modules
- 1 Bonus Module
- Unlimited Access
- 24 ANCC Continuing Nursing Education Credits
- Wound Care Certification
- Wound Care Certification
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Women's Health and Midwifery
Train for careers that are in-demand and where your success is the number one priority. IBMC College’s small class sizes, caring staff and experienced instructors will provide you with an extra level of support and personalized attention.
At locally owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding career in as little as 6 to 19 months. With 3 northern Colorado campuses to choose from and a variety of diploma and degree program options, you’ll find the path that is the right fit for you.
- Clinical Medical Assisting Diploma
- Dental Assisting Diploma
Need More LPN or LVN Programs In Wyoming?
If you don’t see what you’re searching for above, consider searching in a different state, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.