The healthcare field is expanding rapidly! Licensed Practical Nurses are in demand. Therefore, you will find a wide variety of LPN training programs and courses available within the state of West Virginia. You will also find Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) training programs as well. See below for a detailed listing of programs and schools. Be sure to click on the school or schools that interest you and complete the simple form for free details on start dates and tuition fees.
It is vitally important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
LPN Training Schools in West Virginia
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
With a mission of helping students graduate, launch better careers, and gain greater independence to live the life they want as soon as possible, Independence University offers flexible fully online degree programs. Program options are available in healthcare, business, information technology, and graphic arts. The programs are career-focused to help ensure the knowledge and skills you learn match what today's employers are looking for.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
- Nursing (RN completion to BS) (RN req.)
- Accelerate your nursing career, deliver better patient care and earn 28 CNEs with Vohra’s Wound Certified Nurse (VWCN™) distinction. Use code HELLO50 for $50 off any Wound Care Certification program.
- 10 Core Modules
- 1 Bonus Module
- Unlimited Access
- 24 ANCC Continuing Nursing Education Credits
- Wound Care Certification
- Wound Care Certification
As the world is adjusting to new realities, we are prepared to help you work towards a successful future in a manner that is safer for you and the community at large. Here's how:
- We offer in-demand, career-focused education delivered through your local campus using live, interactive synchronous online delivery. There's also the flexibility to transition to an in-seat class environment once the current situation is resolved.
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Post PTA)
- Build a better future for yourself—and the world. This is the place where students graduate not only poised for career success—but also ready to make a difference in their communities.
- Enroll with Ohio University without having to leave home!
- Experience the best student-centered learning experience in the country anywhere you have an Internet connection!
- Ohio University is regionally accredited by HLC. All nursing programs at Ohio University are CCNE and HLC accredited.
- RN to BSN
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Women's Health and Midwifery
The path to a brighter future isn’t always clear. We face roadblocks and detours. Sometimes, we make a wrong turn and get lost. No matter where you are in your journey, Baker College can help you move forward to a rewarding career.
At Baker College, we know the importance of a quality education. We are regionally accredited with award-winning faculty. We will be there every step of the way so you can get where you’re going.
- Nursing (Post-licensure)
- Nursing Education - MSN
- Nursing Administration - MSN
Need More LPN or LVN Programs In West Virginia?
If you don’t see what you’re searching for above, consider searching in a different state, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.