The healthcare field is expanding rapidly! Licensed Practical Nurses are in demand. Therefore, you will find a wide variety of LPN training programs and courses available within the state of New York. You will also find Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) training programs as well. See below for a detailed listing of programs and schools. Be sure to click on the school or schools that interest you and complete the simple form for free details on start dates and tuition fees.
It is vitally important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
LPN Training Schools in New York
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
- And more...
- Accelerate your nursing career, deliver better patient care and earn 28 CNEs with Vohra’s Wound Certified Nurse (VWCN™) distinction. Use code HELLO50 for $50 off any Wound Care Certification program.
- 10 Core Modules
- 1 Bonus Module
- Unlimited Access
- 24 ANCC Continuing Nursing Education Credits
- Wound Care Certification
- Wound Care Certification
- Build a better future for yourself—and the world. This is the place where students graduate not only poised for career success—but also ready to make a difference in their communities.
- Enroll with Ohio University without having to leave home!
- Experience the best student-centered learning experience in the country anywhere you have an Internet connection!
- Ohio University is regionally accredited by HLC. All nursing programs at Ohio University are CCNE and HLC accredited.
- RN to BSN
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
Need More LPN or LVN Programs In New York?
If you don’t see what you’re searching for above, consider searching in a different state, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.