Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Thank You For Your Interest In Our Associate Degree Nursing …
The student is a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) ALL schools and colleges attended must be listed for the application to be complete. Use additional sheets if necessary. and a copy of current Florida LPN license submitted to
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing: Nursing Education
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
With a mission of helping students graduate, launch better careers, and gain greater independence to live the life they want as soon as possible, Independence University offers flexible fully online degree programs. Program options are available in healthcare, business, information technology, and graphic arts. The programs are career-focused to help ensure the knowledge and skills you learn match what today's employers are looking for.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
- Nursing (RN completion to BS) (RN req.)
LPN Schools In Florida
There are many LPN programs in Florida to attend. Sometimes LPN programs in FL are held at multiple locations if a college has many campuses. If you know your
LPN Schools & Programs In Orlando, FL | LPNTraining.org
LPN Schools in Orlando, FL This major tourist destination is home to Walt Disney World and Sea World. Settled in 1836 by European settlers, Orlando now is home to approximately 230,000 people.
Nurses In Schools – Utah
Nurses in Schools The roles and responsibilities of school nurses, in special education and beyond. Laura Poe, R.N., M.S. Utah Division of Professional Licensing
LPN Nursing Schools – How To Become A Licensed Practical …
Become a Licensed Practical Nurse. You can complete your LPN training in as little as 7 months to 1 year for a hospital certificate, or you can obtain a LPN degree in two years from a community college or trade school.
State Approved LPN Programs in Florida
Palm Beach County Schools ¶ 3300 Forest Hill Blvd. C-124 West Palm Beach, FL 33406 Phone: 561-434-8000 866-930-8402
LPN Schools In Florida
Research lpn schools in Florida and request free information from the schools of your choice.
Accreditation Mercy Hospital College Of Nursing,
Current LPN license in the State of Florida. Attendance at an information session. (Required insurance companies, schools, physician’s offices, home health services, and in the military. The RN is an active participant in wellness promotion
Out-Of-State Nursing Programs Approved Clinical Site Placements
Schools need to obtain approval for any new clinical site not listed. Out-Of-State Nursing Programs Approved Clinical Site Placements LPN to BSN Program RN to BSN Program Lewis-Clark State College 500 8th Ave. Lewiston, ID 83501 Phone: 800-933-5272