Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Schools Offering LPN To Baccalaureate Programs, Fall 2012 (N=155)
University of Phoenix Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing Denver School of Nursing Our Lady of the Lake College Delaware Southeastern Louisiana University Schools Offering LPN to Baccalaureate Programs, Fall 2012 (N=155) Author: swilsey
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
- Nursing Administration - Master's
- Nursing Education - Master's
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
Grow Your Career with the University of Saint Mary
The University of Saint Mary is a Catholic institution in Leavenworth, Kansas, that has been educating students since 1923. Guided by the vision of its founders, the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth, USM seeks to inspire students and to prepare them for value-centered lives and careers that will benefit our global society.
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Educator
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Administrator
- And more...
Best LPN To BSN Programs In Arizona Of 2013 : 7 Schools
Phoenix is the city from which the most number of Arizona nursing graduates earn their credentials. Accredited LPN to BSN School in Arizona Tuition Of Arizona's 7 LPN to BSN schools, 4 are private schools, while 3 are public schools.
Nursing | Phoenix College
Overview. The Phoenix College Nursing Program is part of MaricopaNursing, a consortium of Maricopa Community College Nursing Programs. Clinical experiences are provided in a variety of in-patient and out-patient settings.
Occupational Profile: Registered Nurse – Maricopa Community …
This training may be acquired in a school, work, military, institutional, or vocational environment. It does not include the orientation time required of a fully qualified worker Phoenix MSA Location Arizona The five Job Zones are:
LPN Schools In Phoenix, AZ : Colleges & Universities Online
A complete list of Phoenix LPN Schools, Colleges, and Universities along with the best online options
Licensed Vocational – College Of The Redwoods
Gives students an opportunity to progress to eligibility Completion of High School or equivalent as well as a California Certification in Nursing Assistant [CNA] or completion of Health Occupations [HO] 110 Basic Patient Care course is required for entry into the
LPN Courses In Arizona | EHow – EHow | How To Videos …
Students must have a high school diploma or GED and must be able to pass a background check in order to enroll in the program. LPN Salary in Phoenix. In order to become an LPN—the abbreviation for licensed practical nurse (known in California and Texas as a licensed
KimberlyJonesCooper) Credentials:) Bachelors(of(Science(in …
( University(of(Phoenix(((((April(2008))) Bachelor(of(Science(( Nursing( ( McNeese(State(University(((((May (1992((((Awards)and School(of(Nursing(StudentFaculty(Handbook (LPN(Graduates(–(30(students(July10,2013(( ( ( ( (CNATraining(Class(with(Dee(Deloach(–(19(students
Top LPN To BSN Schools In Phoenix : Programs, Colleges …
LPN to BSN Schools near Phoenix. Phoenix, AZ (population: 1,635,783) has one LPN to BSN school within a 2000-mile radius of its city center. South University-Montgomery has a total student population of 661.