Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Schools Offering LPN To Baccalaureate Programs, Fall 2012 (N=155)
University of Phoenix Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing Denver School of Nursing Our Lady of the Lake College Delaware Southeastern Louisiana University Schools Offering LPN to Baccalaureate Programs, Fall 2012 (N=155) Author: swilsey
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Medical Billing Specialist
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing Leadership - Master's
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Associate Degree In Nursing - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Best LPN To BSN Programs In Arizona Of 2013 : 7 Schools
Phoenix is the city from which the most number of Arizona nursing graduates earn their credentials. Accredited LPN to BSN School in Arizona Tuition Of Arizona's 7 LPN to BSN schools, 4 are private schools, while 3 are public schools.
Nursing | Phoenix College
Overview. The Phoenix College Nursing Program is part of MaricopaNursing, a consortium of Maricopa Community College Nursing Programs. Clinical experiences are provided in a variety of in-patient and out-patient settings.
Occupational Profile: Registered Nurse – Maricopa Community …
This training may be acquired in a school, work, military, institutional, or vocational environment. It does not include the orientation time required of a fully qualified worker Phoenix MSA Location Arizona The five Job Zones are:
LPN Schools In Phoenix, AZ : Colleges & Universities Online
A complete list of Phoenix LPN Schools, Colleges, and Universities along with the best online options
Licensed Vocational – College Of The Redwoods
Gives students an opportunity to progress to eligibility Completion of High School or equivalent as well as a California Certification in Nursing Assistant [CNA] or completion of Health Occupations [HO] 110 Basic Patient Care course is required for entry into the
LPN Courses In Arizona | EHow – EHow | How To Videos …
Students must have a high school diploma or GED and must be able to pass a background check in order to enroll in the program. LPN Salary in Phoenix. In order to become an LPN—the abbreviation for licensed practical nurse (known in California and Texas as a licensed
KimberlyJonesCooper) Credentials:) Bachelors(of(Science(in …
( University(of(Phoenix(((((April(2008))) Bachelor(of(Science(( Nursing( ( McNeese(State(University(((((May (1992((((Awards)and School(of(Nursing(StudentFaculty(Handbook (LPN(Graduates(–(30(students(July10,2013(( ( ( ( (CNATraining(Class(with(Dee(Deloach(–(19(students
Top LPN To BSN Schools In Phoenix : Programs, Colleges …
LPN to BSN Schools near Phoenix. Phoenix, AZ (population: 1,635,783) has one LPN to BSN school within a 2000-mile radius of its city center. South University-Montgomery has a total student population of 661.