Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Schools Offering LPN To Baccalaureate Programs, Fall 2012 (N=155)
University of Phoenix Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing Denver School of Nursing Our Lady of the Lake College Delaware Southeastern Louisiana University Schools Offering LPN to Baccalaureate Programs, Fall 2012 (N=155) Author: swilsey
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- Respiratory Therapy
Best LPN To BSN Programs In Arizona Of 2013 : 7 Schools
Phoenix is the city from which the most number of Arizona nursing graduates earn their credentials. Accredited LPN to BSN School in Arizona Tuition Of Arizona's 7 LPN to BSN schools, 4 are private schools, while 3 are public schools.
Nursing | Phoenix College
Overview. The Phoenix College Nursing Program is part of MaricopaNursing, a consortium of Maricopa Community College Nursing Programs. Clinical experiences are provided in a variety of in-patient and out-patient settings.
Occupational Profile: Registered Nurse – Maricopa Community …
This training may be acquired in a school, work, military, institutional, or vocational environment. It does not include the orientation time required of a fully qualified worker Phoenix MSA Location Arizona The five Job Zones are:
LPN Schools In Phoenix, AZ : Colleges & Universities Online
A complete list of Phoenix LPN Schools, Colleges, and Universities along with the best online options
Licensed Vocational – College Of The Redwoods
Gives students an opportunity to progress to eligibility Completion of High School or equivalent as well as a California Certification in Nursing Assistant [CNA] or completion of Health Occupations [HO] 110 Basic Patient Care course is required for entry into the
LPN Courses In Arizona | EHow – EHow | How To Videos …
Students must have a high school diploma or GED and must be able to pass a background check in order to enroll in the program. LPN Salary in Phoenix. In order to become an LPN—the abbreviation for licensed practical nurse (known in California and Texas as a licensed
KimberlyJonesCooper) Credentials:) Bachelors(of(Science(in …
( University(of(Phoenix(((((April(2008))) Bachelor(of(Science(( Nursing( ( McNeese(State(University(((((May (1992((((Awards)and School(of(Nursing(StudentFaculty(Handbook (LPN(Graduates(–(30(students(July10,2013(( ( ( ( (CNATraining(Class(with(Dee(Deloach(–(19(students
Top LPN To BSN Schools In Phoenix : Programs, Colleges …
LPN to BSN Schools near Phoenix. Phoenix, AZ (population: 1,635,783) has one LPN to BSN school within a 2000-mile radius of its city center. South University-Montgomery has a total student population of 661.