Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Schools Offering LPN To Baccalaureate Programs, Fall 2012 (N=155)
University of Phoenix Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing Denver School of Nursing Our Lady of the Lake College Delaware Southeastern Louisiana University Schools Offering LPN to Baccalaureate Programs, Fall 2012 (N=155) Author: swilsey
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
Best LPN To BSN Programs In Arizona Of 2013 : 7 Schools
Phoenix is the city from which the most number of Arizona nursing graduates earn their credentials. Accredited LPN to BSN School in Arizona Tuition Of Arizona's 7 LPN to BSN schools, 4 are private schools, while 3 are public schools.
Nursing | Phoenix College
Overview. The Phoenix College Nursing Program is part of MaricopaNursing, a consortium of Maricopa Community College Nursing Programs. Clinical experiences are provided in a variety of in-patient and out-patient settings.
Occupational Profile: Registered Nurse – Maricopa Community …
This training may be acquired in a school, work, military, institutional, or vocational environment. It does not include the orientation time required of a fully qualified worker Phoenix MSA Location Arizona The five Job Zones are:
LPN Schools In Phoenix, AZ : Colleges & Universities Online
A complete list of Phoenix LPN Schools, Colleges, and Universities along with the best online options
Licensed Vocational – College Of The Redwoods
Gives students an opportunity to progress to eligibility Completion of High School or equivalent as well as a California Certification in Nursing Assistant [CNA] or completion of Health Occupations [HO] 110 Basic Patient Care course is required for entry into the
LPN Courses In Arizona | EHow – EHow | How To Videos …
Students must have a high school diploma or GED and must be able to pass a background check in order to enroll in the program. LPN Salary in Phoenix. In order to become an LPN—the abbreviation for licensed practical nurse (known in California and Texas as a licensed
KimberlyJonesCooper) Credentials:) Bachelors(of(Science(in …
( University(of(Phoenix(((((April(2008))) Bachelor(of(Science(( Nursing( ( McNeese(State(University(((((May (1992((((Awards)and School(of(Nursing(StudentFaculty(Handbook (LPN(Graduates(–(30(students(July10,2013(( ( ( ( (CNATraining(Class(with(Dee(Deloach(–(19(students
Top LPN To BSN Schools In Phoenix : Programs, Colleges …
LPN to BSN Schools near Phoenix. Phoenix, AZ (population: 1,635,783) has one LPN to BSN school within a 2000-mile radius of its city center. South University-Montgomery has a total student population of 661.