Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Schools Offering LPN To Baccalaureate Programs, Fall 2012 (N=155)
University of Phoenix Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing Denver School of Nursing Our Lady of the Lake College Delaware Southeastern Louisiana University Schools Offering LPN to Baccalaureate Programs, Fall 2012 (N=155) Author: swilsey
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Best LPN To BSN Programs In Arizona Of 2013 : 7 Schools
Phoenix is the city from which the most number of Arizona nursing graduates earn their credentials. Accredited LPN to BSN School in Arizona Tuition Of Arizona's 7 LPN to BSN schools, 4 are private schools, while 3 are public schools.
Nursing | Phoenix College
Overview. The Phoenix College Nursing Program is part of MaricopaNursing, a consortium of Maricopa Community College Nursing Programs. Clinical experiences are provided in a variety of in-patient and out-patient settings.
Occupational Profile: Registered Nurse – Maricopa Community …
This training may be acquired in a school, work, military, institutional, or vocational environment. It does not include the orientation time required of a fully qualified worker Phoenix MSA Location Arizona The five Job Zones are:
LPN Schools In Phoenix, AZ : Colleges & Universities Online
A complete list of Phoenix LPN Schools, Colleges, and Universities along with the best online options
Licensed Vocational – College Of The Redwoods
Gives students an opportunity to progress to eligibility Completion of High School or equivalent as well as a California Certification in Nursing Assistant [CNA] or completion of Health Occupations [HO] 110 Basic Patient Care course is required for entry into the
LPN Courses In Arizona | EHow – EHow | How To Videos …
Students must have a high school diploma or GED and must be able to pass a background check in order to enroll in the program. LPN Salary in Phoenix. In order to become an LPN—the abbreviation for licensed practical nurse (known in California and Texas as a licensed
KimberlyJonesCooper) Credentials:) Bachelors(of(Science(in …
( University(of(Phoenix(((((April(2008))) Bachelor(of(Science(( Nursing( ( McNeese(State(University(((((May (1992((((Awards)and School(of(Nursing(StudentFaculty(Handbook (LPN(Graduates(–(30(students(July10,2013(( ( ( ( (CNATraining(Class(with(Dee(Deloach(–(19(students
Top LPN To BSN Schools In Phoenix : Programs, Colleges …
LPN to BSN Schools near Phoenix. Phoenix, AZ (population: 1,635,783) has one LPN to BSN school within a 2000-mile radius of its city center. South University-Montgomery has a total student population of 661.