Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Columbus School Of Practical Nursing – Adult And Community …
Columbus, Ohio 43211 Phone 614-365-6000 will find our faculty knowledgeable and eager to assist you in achieving your goal of becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse. Provide current card as proof of current state test certification.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- BS Health Science
Ohio Nurse Practice Act What Every Nurse in Ohio Should Know!
Ohio Nurse Practice Act What Every Nurse in Ohio Should Know! 2 Speaker ORC 2317.17 IV Therapy by LPN Current license take CE classes, write paper, do presentation Disciplinary Actions Board staff review
An Assessment Of Licensed Practical Nursing Intravenous …
An Assessment of Licensed Practical Nursing The Ohio Board LPN III designation. IV certification prior to employment, IV insertion class — four hours, IV push class-four hours with test 32 hours plus a preceptorship
Report Of Changes In TCEP – Ohio Department Of Health Home
Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Training Competency Evaluation Program Medicare or Medicaid certification survey;” IV. Safety and Emergency Procedures 6.5 N/A 6.5 V. Promoting Residents’
Where Can You Get IV certification Or Training? – LPN Jobs …
Where can you get IV certification or training?. LPN jobs I moved from Illinois to Canton Ohio and then found out I need an IV therapy course. Ohio will not recognize the course I There is a company run my infusion nurses who give IV certification classes all over New Jersey the company
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE – Cleveland State University
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE This course is for the LPN holding an active Ohio license (with a meds designation) who wishes to meet the Ohio Board of Nursing requirements for Limited IV Therapy Practice.
Central School Of Practical Nursing – IV Certification
IV Certification. IV therapy is integrated throughout the program, including theory as well as one-on-one instruction in initiating and maintaining IVs.
Designed To Help LPNs Meet Ohio Board Of Nursing Requirements …
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE Designed to help LPNs meet Ohio Board of Nursing requirements for Limited IV Therapy Practice You must hold an active Ohio Practical Nurse License with meds designation to be eligible.
Illinois Department Of Financial And Professional Regulation
While the Act does not have direct references to the provision of IV Therapy by a LPN, it does reference the LPN implementing a plan of care as delegated. Further, matters relating to the scope of the LPN’s practice are often
IV certification? – Ohio Nursing – Allnurses
I'm looking to get IV certified in the Columbus area, I'm awaiting verification of license Ohio Nursing > IV certification? Register Today! Usually a couple of classes, some review of certain drugs, a review of fluids, lines, catheters, site care and 10 sticks completed is enough to
Ohio Nurses Association 2012-2013 Individual Activities Manual
Repetition of Portions of Classes Special Ohio Board of Nursing Application – LPN IV Therapy, Courses Addressing Complementary or Alternative (Therapeutic) Modalities your certification do not include these presentation contact hours.