Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Columbus School Of Practical Nursing – Adult And Community …
Columbus, Ohio 43211 Phone 614-365-6000 will find our faculty knowledgeable and eager to assist you in achieving your goal of becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse. Provide current card as proof of current state test certification.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- Respiratory Therapy
Ohio Nurse Practice Act What Every Nurse in Ohio Should Know!
Ohio Nurse Practice Act What Every Nurse in Ohio Should Know! 2 Speaker ORC 2317.17 IV Therapy by LPN Current license take CE classes, write paper, do presentation Disciplinary Actions Board staff review
An Assessment Of Licensed Practical Nursing Intravenous …
An Assessment of Licensed Practical Nursing The Ohio Board LPN III designation. IV certification prior to employment, IV insertion class — four hours, IV push class-four hours with test 32 hours plus a preceptorship
Report Of Changes In TCEP – Ohio Department Of Health Home
Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Training Competency Evaluation Program Medicare or Medicaid certification survey;” IV. Safety and Emergency Procedures 6.5 N/A 6.5 V. Promoting Residents’
Where Can You Get IV certification Or Training? – LPN Jobs …
Where can you get IV certification or training?. LPN jobs I moved from Illinois to Canton Ohio and then found out I need an IV therapy course. Ohio will not recognize the course I There is a company run my infusion nurses who give IV certification classes all over New Jersey the company
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE – Cleveland State University
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE This course is for the LPN holding an active Ohio license (with a meds designation) who wishes to meet the Ohio Board of Nursing requirements for Limited IV Therapy Practice.
Central School Of Practical Nursing – IV Certification
IV Certification. IV therapy is integrated throughout the program, including theory as well as one-on-one instruction in initiating and maintaining IVs.
Designed To Help LPNs Meet Ohio Board Of Nursing Requirements …
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE Designed to help LPNs meet Ohio Board of Nursing requirements for Limited IV Therapy Practice You must hold an active Ohio Practical Nurse License with meds designation to be eligible.
Illinois Department Of Financial And Professional Regulation
While the Act does not have direct references to the provision of IV Therapy by a LPN, it does reference the LPN implementing a plan of care as delegated. Further, matters relating to the scope of the LPN’s practice are often
IV certification? – Ohio Nursing – Allnurses
I'm looking to get IV certified in the Columbus area, I'm awaiting verification of license Ohio Nursing > IV certification? Register Today! Usually a couple of classes, some review of certain drugs, a review of fluids, lines, catheters, site care and 10 sticks completed is enough to
Ohio Nurses Association 2012-2013 Individual Activities Manual
Repetition of Portions of Classes Special Ohio Board of Nursing Application – LPN IV Therapy, Courses Addressing Complementary or Alternative (Therapeutic) Modalities your certification do not include these presentation contact hours.