Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Columbus School Of Practical Nursing – Adult And Community …
Columbus, Ohio 43211 Phone 614-365-6000 will find our faculty knowledgeable and eager to assist you in achieving your goal of becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse. Provide current card as proof of current state test certification.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assisting Online
- And more...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- BS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- DNP - BSN-to-DNP (CCNE-accredited)
- MBA - MSN-to-MBA Business Administration
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Grand Canyon University - Where a Quality Education and Faith Coexist
- Recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- We support students through their academic and spiritual journey.
- GCU offers the convenience of online, on-campus, or evening programs.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer a wide range of quality Certificate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support. Whichever program you choose, you can take classes in 8-week modules, six times a year from faculty members with advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience. You’ll also enjoy access to a full array of academic support services, including advising, tutoring, writing center assistance, and our virtual library at no additional charge.
- Certificate: Legal Nurse Consulting
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Ohio Nurse Practice Act What Every Nurse in Ohio Should Know!
Ohio Nurse Practice Act What Every Nurse in Ohio Should Know! 2 Speaker ORC 2317.17 IV Therapy by LPN Current license take CE classes, write paper, do presentation Disciplinary Actions Board staff review
An Assessment Of Licensed Practical Nursing Intravenous …
An Assessment of Licensed Practical Nursing The Ohio Board LPN III designation. IV certification prior to employment, IV insertion class — four hours, IV push class-four hours with test 32 hours plus a preceptorship
Report Of Changes In TCEP – Ohio Department Of Health Home
Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Training Competency Evaluation Program Medicare or Medicaid certification survey;” IV. Safety and Emergency Procedures 6.5 N/A 6.5 V. Promoting Residents’
Where Can You Get IV certification Or Training? – LPN Jobs …
Where can you get IV certification or training?. LPN jobs I moved from Illinois to Canton Ohio and then found out I need an IV therapy course. Ohio will not recognize the course I There is a company run my infusion nurses who give IV certification classes all over New Jersey the company
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE – Cleveland State University
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE This course is for the LPN holding an active Ohio license (with a meds designation) who wishes to meet the Ohio Board of Nursing requirements for Limited IV Therapy Practice.
Central School Of Practical Nursing – IV Certification
IV Certification. IV therapy is integrated throughout the program, including theory as well as one-on-one instruction in initiating and maintaining IVs.
Designed To Help LPNs Meet Ohio Board Of Nursing Requirements …
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE Designed to help LPNs meet Ohio Board of Nursing requirements for Limited IV Therapy Practice You must hold an active Ohio Practical Nurse License with meds designation to be eligible.
Illinois Department Of Financial And Professional Regulation
While the Act does not have direct references to the provision of IV Therapy by a LPN, it does reference the LPN implementing a plan of care as delegated. Further, matters relating to the scope of the LPN’s practice are often
IV certification? – Ohio Nursing – Allnurses
I'm looking to get IV certified in the Columbus area, I'm awaiting verification of license Ohio Nursing > IV certification? Register Today! Usually a couple of classes, some review of certain drugs, a review of fluids, lines, catheters, site care and 10 sticks completed is enough to
Ohio Nurses Association 2012-2013 Individual Activities Manual
Repetition of Portions of Classes Special Ohio Board of Nursing Application – LPN IV Therapy, Courses Addressing Complementary or Alternative (Therapeutic) Modalities your certification do not include these presentation contact hours.