Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Columbus School Of Practical Nursing – Adult And Community …
Columbus, Ohio 43211 Phone 614-365-6000 will find our faculty knowledgeable and eager to assist you in achieving your goal of becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse. Provide current card as proof of current state test certification.
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Ohio Nurse Practice Act What Every Nurse in Ohio Should Know!
Ohio Nurse Practice Act What Every Nurse in Ohio Should Know! 2 Speaker ORC 2317.17 IV Therapy by LPN Current license take CE classes, write paper, do presentation Disciplinary Actions Board staff review
An Assessment Of Licensed Practical Nursing Intravenous …
An Assessment of Licensed Practical Nursing The Ohio Board LPN III designation. IV certification prior to employment, IV insertion class — four hours, IV push class-four hours with test 32 hours plus a preceptorship
Report Of Changes In TCEP – Ohio Department Of Health Home
Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Training Competency Evaluation Program Medicare or Medicaid certification survey;” IV. Safety and Emergency Procedures 6.5 N/A 6.5 V. Promoting Residents’
Where Can You Get IV certification Or Training? – LPN Jobs …
Where can you get IV certification or training?. LPN jobs I moved from Illinois to Canton Ohio and then found out I need an IV therapy course. Ohio will not recognize the course I There is a company run my infusion nurses who give IV certification classes all over New Jersey the company
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE – Cleveland State University
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE This course is for the LPN holding an active Ohio license (with a meds designation) who wishes to meet the Ohio Board of Nursing requirements for Limited IV Therapy Practice.
Central School Of Practical Nursing – IV Certification
IV Certification. IV therapy is integrated throughout the program, including theory as well as one-on-one instruction in initiating and maintaining IVs.
Designed To Help LPNs Meet Ohio Board Of Nursing Requirements …
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE Designed to help LPNs meet Ohio Board of Nursing requirements for Limited IV Therapy Practice You must hold an active Ohio Practical Nurse License with meds designation to be eligible.
Illinois Department Of Financial And Professional Regulation
While the Act does not have direct references to the provision of IV Therapy by a LPN, it does reference the LPN implementing a plan of care as delegated. Further, matters relating to the scope of the LPN’s practice are often
IV certification? – Ohio Nursing – Allnurses
I'm looking to get IV certified in the Columbus area, I'm awaiting verification of license Ohio Nursing > IV certification? Register Today! Usually a couple of classes, some review of certain drugs, a review of fluids, lines, catheters, site care and 10 sticks completed is enough to
Ohio Nurses Association 2012-2013 Individual Activities Manual
Repetition of Portions of Classes Special Ohio Board of Nursing Application – LPN IV Therapy, Courses Addressing Complementary or Alternative (Therapeutic) Modalities your certification do not include these presentation contact hours.