Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Columbus School Of Practical Nursing – Adult And Community …
Columbus, Ohio 43211 Phone 614-365-6000 will find our faculty knowledgeable and eager to assist you in achieving your goal of becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse. Provide current card as proof of current state test certification.
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Relentlessly reinventing higher education, helping busy adults reinvent their lives through education.
- Over 200 affordable online programs and one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation.
- See yourself succeed at Southern New Hampshire University.
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Bachelor's Degree
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Associate's Degree
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Graduate Cerificate
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Associate Degree In Nursing - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Ohio Nurse Practice Act What Every Nurse in Ohio Should Know!
Ohio Nurse Practice Act What Every Nurse in Ohio Should Know! 2 Speaker ORC 2317.17 IV Therapy by LPN Current license take CE classes, write paper, do presentation Disciplinary Actions Board staff review
An Assessment Of Licensed Practical Nursing Intravenous …
An Assessment of Licensed Practical Nursing The Ohio Board LPN III designation. IV certification prior to employment, IV insertion class — four hours, IV push class-four hours with test 32 hours plus a preceptorship
Report Of Changes In TCEP – Ohio Department Of Health Home
Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Training Competency Evaluation Program Medicare or Medicaid certification survey;” IV. Safety and Emergency Procedures 6.5 N/A 6.5 V. Promoting Residents’
Where Can You Get IV certification Or Training? – LPN Jobs …
Where can you get IV certification or training?. LPN jobs I moved from Illinois to Canton Ohio and then found out I need an IV therapy course. Ohio will not recognize the course I There is a company run my infusion nurses who give IV certification classes all over New Jersey the company
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE – Cleveland State University
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE This course is for the LPN holding an active Ohio license (with a meds designation) who wishes to meet the Ohio Board of Nursing requirements for Limited IV Therapy Practice.
Central School Of Practical Nursing – IV Certification
IV Certification. IV therapy is integrated throughout the program, including theory as well as one-on-one instruction in initiating and maintaining IVs.
Designed To Help LPNs Meet Ohio Board Of Nursing Requirements …
LPN IV THERAPY COURSE Designed to help LPNs meet Ohio Board of Nursing requirements for Limited IV Therapy Practice You must hold an active Ohio Practical Nurse License with meds designation to be eligible.
Illinois Department Of Financial And Professional Regulation
While the Act does not have direct references to the provision of IV Therapy by a LPN, it does reference the LPN implementing a plan of care as delegated. Further, matters relating to the scope of the LPN’s practice are often
IV certification? – Ohio Nursing – Allnurses
I'm looking to get IV certified in the Columbus area, I'm awaiting verification of license Ohio Nursing > IV certification? Register Today! Usually a couple of classes, some review of certain drugs, a review of fluids, lines, catheters, site care and 10 sticks completed is enough to
Ohio Nurses Association 2012-2013 Individual Activities Manual
Repetition of Portions of Classes Special Ohio Board of Nursing Application – LPN IV Therapy, Courses Addressing Complementary or Alternative (Therapeutic) Modalities your certification do not include these presentation contact hours.