Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
2013 – 2014 FACULTY OF NURSING
I have completed the LPN Program? Yes No I have completed Number of courses attempted in 2012-2013 Full Courses Half Courses Highest level or degree completed Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3T 2N2.
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Medical Billing Specialist
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing Leadership - Master's
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Associate Degree In Nursing - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
FACULTY OF NURSING – University Of Manitoba
-University of Manitoba course) to meet the University level course work including repeated courses. If an applicant has less than 60 credit hours, the AGPA will reflect all Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2 Enrolment Services
FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR NURSING EDUCATION
Manitoba Nurses Union (MNU) (see local for specific guidelines) Registration, Tuition, Certification exam (Courses (Conference (Workshop. April – March / Year. Manager authorization required. of the Winnipeg General Hospital And Health Sciences Centre. Jane A. Malcolm Bursary Fund
CONTINUING STUDIES GUIDE WINNIPEG TRAINING CENTRE FALL 2012
WINNIPEG TRAINING CENTRE FALL 2012 REGISTER TODAY of Manitoba (CLPNM) 2. Graduate of the Practical Nursing Care Practicum can only be taken once all other courses have been completed. COURSE NAME COURSE NUMBER HOURS CREDITS REQUIRED OPTIONAL START DATE TUITION
Manitoba Nursing Strategy
Manitoba Nursing Strategy: Three Year Progress Report Science in Psychiatric Nursing in Winnipeg as well as Brandon. • As of September 2002, over 1,800 nurses have received funding for individual courses and con-ferences.
Nursing Education, Recruitment And Retention In Manitobaand …
And Retention in Manitobaand Retention in Manitoba Winnipeg site (2005) 9Rural LPN – RN program (2005) 9Aboriginal LPN training program (2001 – 2006; present) university courses. Nurses Recruitment & Retention Fund Special Projects:
Write ON Magazine – Spring / Summer 2012
courses and considered taking my LPN. As I LQLV¼\ PI^M Ua OZILM 1 TM\ Q\ OW 1 KW] in Winnipeg. The main objectives of the Winnipeg, Manitoba R3A 0A3 Canada Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.mb.literacy.ca
NURSING Bachelor Of Nursing Psychiatric Nurse Licensed …
Red River College offers specialized courses pertaining to Critical care nursing, entitled to the designation Licensed Practical Nurse College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba, 890 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, MB, R3M 2M8,
Section Education Subsidy – Winnipeg Health Region
Longer term courses such as university/college courses or Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 1E2 Telephone: 334-3433 E-mail: email@example.com For office or completion of course/exam or can be submitted prior to. Receipts and/or proof of
Personal Care Home Grant Nursing Graduates
Manitoba (outside Winnipeg and Brandon). The Nurses (LPNs) hired on or after this date are eligible to apply for this Grant. and university courses. This is in addition to educational monies provided within the collective agreement.