Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
2013 – 2014 FACULTY OF NURSING
I have completed the LPN Program? Yes No I have completed Number of courses attempted in 2012-2013 Full Courses Half Courses Highest level or degree completed Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3T 2N2.
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
- Nursing Administration - Master's
- Nursing Education - Master's
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Relentlessly reinventing higher education, helping busy adults reinvent their lives through education.
- Over 200 affordable online programs and one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation.
- See yourself succeed at Southern New Hampshire University.
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Bachelor's Degree
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Associate's Degree
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Graduate Cerificate
- And more...
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
FACULTY OF NURSING – University Of Manitoba
-University of Manitoba course) to meet the University level course work including repeated courses. If an applicant has less than 60 credit hours, the AGPA will reflect all Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2 Enrolment Services
FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR NURSING EDUCATION
Manitoba Nurses Union (MNU) (see local for specific guidelines) Registration, Tuition, Certification exam (Courses (Conference (Workshop. April – March / Year. Manager authorization required. of the Winnipeg General Hospital And Health Sciences Centre. Jane A. Malcolm Bursary Fund
CONTINUING STUDIES GUIDE WINNIPEG TRAINING CENTRE FALL 2012
WINNIPEG TRAINING CENTRE FALL 2012 REGISTER TODAY of Manitoba (CLPNM) 2. Graduate of the Practical Nursing Care Practicum can only be taken once all other courses have been completed. COURSE NAME COURSE NUMBER HOURS CREDITS REQUIRED OPTIONAL START DATE TUITION
Manitoba Nursing Strategy
Manitoba Nursing Strategy: Three Year Progress Report Science in Psychiatric Nursing in Winnipeg as well as Brandon. • As of September 2002, over 1,800 nurses have received funding for individual courses and con-ferences.
Nursing Education, Recruitment And Retention In Manitobaand …
And Retention in Manitobaand Retention in Manitoba Winnipeg site (2005) 9Rural LPN – RN program (2005) 9Aboriginal LPN training program (2001 – 2006; present) university courses. Nurses Recruitment & Retention Fund Special Projects:
Write ON Magazine – Spring / Summer 2012
courses and considered taking my LPN. As I LQLV¼\ PI^M Ua OZILM 1 TM\ Q\ OW 1 KW] in Winnipeg. The main objectives of the Winnipeg, Manitoba R3A 0A3 Canada Email: email@example.com www.mb.literacy.ca
NURSING Bachelor Of Nursing Psychiatric Nurse Licensed …
Red River College offers specialized courses pertaining to Critical care nursing, entitled to the designation Licensed Practical Nurse College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba, 890 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, MB, R3M 2M8,
Section Education Subsidy – Winnipeg Health Region
Longer term courses such as university/college courses or Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 1E2 Telephone: 334-3433 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org For office or completion of course/exam or can be submitted prior to. Receipts and/or proof of
Personal Care Home Grant Nursing Graduates
Manitoba (outside Winnipeg and Brandon). The Nurses (LPNs) hired on or after this date are eligible to apply for this Grant. and university courses. This is in addition to educational monies provided within the collective agreement.