Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
2013 – 2014 FACULTY OF NURSING
I have completed the LPN Program? Yes No I have completed Number of courses attempted in 2012-2013 Full Courses Half Courses Highest level or degree completed Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3T 2N2.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- BS Health Science
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
FACULTY OF NURSING – University Of Manitoba
-University of Manitoba course) to meet the University level course work including repeated courses. If an applicant has less than 60 credit hours, the AGPA will reflect all Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2 Enrolment Services
FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR NURSING EDUCATION
Manitoba Nurses Union (MNU) (see local for specific guidelines) Registration, Tuition, Certification exam (Courses (Conference (Workshop. April – March / Year. Manager authorization required. of the Winnipeg General Hospital And Health Sciences Centre. Jane A. Malcolm Bursary Fund
CONTINUING STUDIES GUIDE WINNIPEG TRAINING CENTRE FALL 2012
WINNIPEG TRAINING CENTRE FALL 2012 REGISTER TODAY of Manitoba (CLPNM) 2. Graduate of the Practical Nursing Care Practicum can only be taken once all other courses have been completed. COURSE NAME COURSE NUMBER HOURS CREDITS REQUIRED OPTIONAL START DATE TUITION
Manitoba Nursing Strategy
Manitoba Nursing Strategy: Three Year Progress Report Science in Psychiatric Nursing in Winnipeg as well as Brandon. • As of September 2002, over 1,800 nurses have received funding for individual courses and con-ferences.
Nursing Education, Recruitment And Retention In Manitobaand …
And Retention in Manitobaand Retention in Manitoba Winnipeg site (2005) 9Rural LPN – RN program (2005) 9Aboriginal LPN training program (2001 – 2006; present) university courses. Nurses Recruitment & Retention Fund Special Projects:
Write ON Magazine – Spring / Summer 2012
courses and considered taking my LPN. As I LQLV¼\ PI^M Ua OZILM 1 TM\ Q\ OW 1 KW] in Winnipeg. The main objectives of the Winnipeg, Manitoba R3A 0A3 Canada Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.mb.literacy.ca
NURSING Bachelor Of Nursing Psychiatric Nurse Licensed …
Red River College offers specialized courses pertaining to Critical care nursing, entitled to the designation Licensed Practical Nurse College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba, 890 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, MB, R3M 2M8,
Section Education Subsidy – Winnipeg Health Region
Longer term courses such as university/college courses or Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 1E2 Telephone: 334-3433 E-mail: email@example.com For office or completion of course/exam or can be submitted prior to. Receipts and/or proof of
Personal Care Home Grant Nursing Graduates
Manitoba (outside Winnipeg and Brandon). The Nurses (LPNs) hired on or after this date are eligible to apply for this Grant. and university courses. This is in addition to educational monies provided within the collective agreement.