Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
2013 – 2014 FACULTY OF NURSING
I have completed the LPN Program? Yes No I have completed Number of courses attempted in 2012-2013 Full Courses Half Courses Highest level or degree completed Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3T 2N2.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- Respiratory Therapy
FACULTY OF NURSING – University Of Manitoba
-University of Manitoba course) to meet the University level course work including repeated courses. If an applicant has less than 60 credit hours, the AGPA will reflect all Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2 Enrolment Services
FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR NURSING EDUCATION
Manitoba Nurses Union (MNU) (see local for specific guidelines) Registration, Tuition, Certification exam (Courses (Conference (Workshop. April – March / Year. Manager authorization required. of the Winnipeg General Hospital And Health Sciences Centre. Jane A. Malcolm Bursary Fund
CONTINUING STUDIES GUIDE WINNIPEG TRAINING CENTRE FALL 2012
WINNIPEG TRAINING CENTRE FALL 2012 REGISTER TODAY of Manitoba (CLPNM) 2. Graduate of the Practical Nursing Care Practicum can only be taken once all other courses have been completed. COURSE NAME COURSE NUMBER HOURS CREDITS REQUIRED OPTIONAL START DATE TUITION
Manitoba Nursing Strategy
Manitoba Nursing Strategy: Three Year Progress Report Science in Psychiatric Nursing in Winnipeg as well as Brandon. • As of September 2002, over 1,800 nurses have received funding for individual courses and con-ferences.
Nursing Education, Recruitment And Retention In Manitobaand …
And Retention in Manitobaand Retention in Manitoba Winnipeg site (2005) 9Rural LPN – RN program (2005) 9Aboriginal LPN training program (2001 – 2006; present) university courses. Nurses Recruitment & Retention Fund Special Projects:
Write ON Magazine – Spring / Summer 2012
courses and considered taking my LPN. As I LQLV¼\ PI^M Ua OZILM 1 TM\ Q\ OW 1 KW] in Winnipeg. The main objectives of the Winnipeg, Manitoba R3A 0A3 Canada Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.mb.literacy.ca
NURSING Bachelor Of Nursing Psychiatric Nurse Licensed …
Red River College offers specialized courses pertaining to Critical care nursing, entitled to the designation Licensed Practical Nurse College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba, 890 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, MB, R3M 2M8,
Section Education Subsidy – Winnipeg Health Region
Longer term courses such as university/college courses or Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 1E2 Telephone: 334-3433 E-mail: email@example.com For office or completion of course/exam or can be submitted prior to. Receipts and/or proof of
Personal Care Home Grant Nursing Graduates
Manitoba (outside Winnipeg and Brandon). The Nurses (LPNs) hired on or after this date are eligible to apply for this Grant. and university courses. This is in addition to educational monies provided within the collective agreement.