Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
2013 – 2014 FACULTY OF NURSING
I have completed the LPN Program? Yes No I have completed Number of courses attempted in 2012-2013 Full Courses Half Courses Highest level or degree completed Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3T 2N2.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
FACULTY OF NURSING – University Of Manitoba
-University of Manitoba course) to meet the University level course work including repeated courses. If an applicant has less than 60 credit hours, the AGPA will reflect all Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2 Enrolment Services
FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR NURSING EDUCATION
Manitoba Nurses Union (MNU) (see local for specific guidelines) Registration, Tuition, Certification exam (Courses (Conference (Workshop. April – March / Year. Manager authorization required. of the Winnipeg General Hospital And Health Sciences Centre. Jane A. Malcolm Bursary Fund
CONTINUING STUDIES GUIDE WINNIPEG TRAINING CENTRE FALL 2012
WINNIPEG TRAINING CENTRE FALL 2012 REGISTER TODAY of Manitoba (CLPNM) 2. Graduate of the Practical Nursing Care Practicum can only be taken once all other courses have been completed. COURSE NAME COURSE NUMBER HOURS CREDITS REQUIRED OPTIONAL START DATE TUITION
Manitoba Nursing Strategy
Manitoba Nursing Strategy: Three Year Progress Report Science in Psychiatric Nursing in Winnipeg as well as Brandon. • As of September 2002, over 1,800 nurses have received funding for individual courses and con-ferences.
Nursing Education, Recruitment And Retention In Manitobaand …
And Retention in Manitobaand Retention in Manitoba Winnipeg site (2005) 9Rural LPN – RN program (2005) 9Aboriginal LPN training program (2001 – 2006; present) university courses. Nurses Recruitment & Retention Fund Special Projects:
Write ON Magazine – Spring / Summer 2012
courses and considered taking my LPN. As I LQLV¼\ PI^M Ua OZILM 1 TM\ Q\ OW 1 KW] in Winnipeg. The main objectives of the Winnipeg, Manitoba R3A 0A3 Canada Email: email@example.com www.mb.literacy.ca
NURSING Bachelor Of Nursing Psychiatric Nurse Licensed …
Red River College offers specialized courses pertaining to Critical care nursing, entitled to the designation Licensed Practical Nurse College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba, 890 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, MB, R3M 2M8,
Section Education Subsidy – Winnipeg Health Region
Longer term courses such as university/college courses or Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 1E2 Telephone: 334-3433 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org For office or completion of course/exam or can be submitted prior to. Receipts and/or proof of
Personal Care Home Grant Nursing Graduates
Manitoba (outside Winnipeg and Brandon). The Nurses (LPNs) hired on or after this date are eligible to apply for this Grant. and university courses. This is in addition to educational monies provided within the collective agreement.