Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
LPN Annual Report – Welcome To The CLPN Web Site
Completed approved courses in Medication Administration and Health Assessment. processes and competency profile developed by the LPNs in Alberta with the assistance of Alberta Health Licensed practical nursing is a distinct regulated nursing profession;
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Fall Semester (starting August), Year (Applications Accepted …
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). courses OR Satisfactory completion of ENF 1 or ENF 2 (or previously ENG 03, ENG 05) and MTE 1, 2, and 3. Alberta and South Boston Programs: Jan. 15 – May 15 Chase City and Farmville Programs:
REQUIREMENTS FOR RN/LPN ENDORSEMENT APPLICANTS
REQUIREMENTS FOR RN/LPN ENDORSEMENT APPLICANTS approved refresher courses.) OR Obtained an Advanced Nursing degree or Advance Prac tice Certificate within the past 5 years (i.e. RN →BSN, Alberta 1954 (September) 1970 (June)
The College Reporter
For post LPN courses at NSCC including LPN Re-entry contact: Rachel Kuipers, Training Coordinator, Part-Time Studies 1-902-491-3581. University of Alberta (with support from Addiction & Mental Health: Alberta Health Services)is conducting a national
The BC Context PART 2 – Home | Hospital Employees' Union
Semesters in Alberta; 13 months of study over a 14 month period in Manitoba; and 12 months in Ontario (Layton, 1998). Curriculum Review series of upgrading courses for LPNs (as discussed in Case Studies), including intravenous
Licensed Practical Nurse Youville Home, St. Albert
Licensed Practical Nurse Reposted . Regular Part-Time . FTE: 0.40 . • Active registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta required. • Heart and Stroke Foundation BLS infusion therapy courses as part of, or in addition to,
Practical Nursing FAQ – SIAST
A licensed practical nurse provides professional nursing care for individuals across the willing to project a grade for courses started but not yet completed, they can report that grade available at degree programs at the University of Alberta and the University of British Columbia.
Licensed Practical Nurse Youville Home, St. Albert
The LPN works within the scope of the position, policies, procedures, mission, • Active registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta required. • Heart and Stroke Foundation BLS therapy courses as part of, or in addition to,
2012-2013 Program Information 2013-2014 Application Dates
Several aboriginal colleges in Alberta provide programs and courses in areas not served directly by a provincially funded post-secondary institution. These colleges, which support First Nations culture and traditions, offer
Joint Submission To The Auditor General Of Alberta
Staffing trends in Alberta’s LTC facilities over a similar time period are illustrated in for educational institutions developing courses. Although unregulated workers have an important role to play in LTC, maintaining an adequate presence of regulated nursing