Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
1199SEIU – 1199 National Benefit Fund | Caring For Those Who …
Preparatory classes • 1199SEIU Legal Clinic: One free consultation as defined by the New York State Insurance Department. LPN SPD – Insides 2011 v3.indd 62 10/6/11 9:46:54 AM. 63 Westchester & Upstate Counties: (877) 557-1199
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
New York State Area Health Education Center (AHEC) System
Progress Report to the New York State Department of job shadowing students are still enrolled in high school classes. Central New York AHEC assisted the Manhattan-Staten Island AHEC in the development of a grant application to the New York Foundation. Bronx-Westchester AHEC
New York State Area Health Education Center (AHEC) System
Progress Report to the New York State Department All student participants are still enrolled in high school classes. Central New York AHEC Bronx-Westchester AHEC (BWAHEC) All three New York Metropolitan Region AHECs are in the process of setting up a meeting with the medical schools to
Eta Announced June 1, 2004 – Employment & Training …
Grant Activities will take place in New York City, Nassau, and Westchester Counties, NY Challenge: • The number of students in pre-LPN classes that successfully complete the LPN program will increase by 80 percent over last year. Title:
Fall 2003 Master (Page 1)
Southern Westchester BOCES hereby advises students, NYTA0101 New York State Teaching Assistant Test Prep. Prep classes for the LPN Entrance exam available Starting September 2007 For Information call 914 592-0849
BOCES SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER
Westchester County Bus #40 stops in front of our campus. For schedule, call BECOME A LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE IN TEN (10) MONTHS FULL TIME. Review Classes Available for Passing LPN NY State Boards FOR INFORMATION CALL: VERA SASSOON
P R O G R A M F O C U S National Institute Of Justice …
In New York City is one of many programs that help ex-offenders prepare for, find, two classes had been delivered at NIC’s Longmont Training Acad- job readiness class. Course work is based on a Columbia University cur-
Giving To The YWCA This Holiday Season
NY 10605 www.ywcawhiteplains.com Phone: 914-949-6227 Fax: classes have been introduced during after-school hours and the kids are hav- at Westchester Community College and the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) accelerated program.
Information For Adult Students
Nursing–LPN Office Technologies Paralegal Small Business Entrepreneurship New York on the former Hartford estate. It When does Westchester Community College offer classes? We know that you are busy, so you may choose to take
WESTCHESTER COUNTY WESTCHESTER COMMUNITY COLLEGE Board of Trustees classes, and a like number in non-credit courses. • Diversity of the student body: County and another 21% in New York State, but outside the County.
Admissions Application Enrollment Guide
Westchester Community College is committed ensure you get the classes you want at the times you need. Step 1. Submit your Application for Admission New York State Public Health laws require all students to sign the Meningitis Response Form.
New York State Department Of Health Home Health Aide Training …
New York State Department of Health ZIP All Open Programs OPENEDEDIT CODE * A & A STAFFING HEALTH CARE SERVICES – HOME HEALTH SERVICES OF WESTCHESTER JEWISH COMMUNI 145 845 NORTH BROADWAY SUITE 2WHITE PLAINS 10601(914) 761-060007/16/199801