Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Purpose: Students May Follow One Of Three Tracks To Complete …
Nursing classes. • Space for out-of-area, out-of-state or international applicants may not be available. For more information about residency requirements, see Student Services and/or the current NOVA catalog (www.nvcc.edu) for
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
Texas Approved Vocational Nursing Education Programs – 2013
PW/VA ANAMARC COLLEGE 12000 Richmond, Suite 130
HIGHLAND SPRINGS HIGH SCHOOL – Henrico County Public Schools
Seven classes meet on alternating days for 90 minutes. • Advanced Placement: English 11, 12, U.S & VA Government, U.S. & VA History, European History, World History, Calculus AB, Calculus C, Chemis-try, Biology, Statistics, Physics and Environmental Science.
HENRICO COUNTY • ST. MARY’S HOSPITAL SCHOOL OF PRACTICAL …
Henrico, VA 23223 Attn: Coordinator, Henrico County – St. Mary's Hospital School of Practical Nursing from the program after I begin classes. I certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief, all statements are correct, complete,
VIRGINIA BOARD OF NURSING – Virginia Regulatory Town Hall …
1 VIRGINIA BOARD OF NURSING Agenda September 2008 Department of Health Professions, 9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia Monday, September 15, 2008
HHeennrrriiiccc Ooo U CCCoouunnntttyyy — What Happens After …
Veteran's Administration: Students meeting requirements for the Veteran’s Administration may receive aid from this agency. Secours Richmond Health System: Anatomy and Physiology Registration fees: $ 50.00 *Non-refundable fee to hold place in program after
Bon Secours Memorial School Of Nursing
classes provide a necessary foundation for the rigorous upper level nursing classes and every student’s success is our primary objective. We do not currently offer an LPN to RN “bridge” program. What is the tuition? $150 per credit hour.
Continuing Education Options For Nurses & Certified Nurse Aides
Richmond, VA 23225 (804) 233-3707 Email: email@example.com SCHOOLS / TRAINING CENTERS / PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS Alaska Nurses Association above those courses / classes that were used for your original licensure or certification may also
Nursing – Application To Establish A Medication Aide Training …
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS. BOARD OF NURSING. Perimeter Center. 9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 300, Henrico, VA 23233-1463 (804) 367-4515. Application to Establish a Medication Aide Training Program
Virginia Health Careers
Richmond, VA 23235 (804) 330-4164 www.army.mil U.S. Navy/ Marines 411 E. Franklin St. Suite 103 Richmond, VA 23219 www.navy.com Licensed Practical Nurse Intro to Health Occupations Medical Assistant WISE Wise County Vo-Tech Center 621 Lake St. NE Wise, VA 24293