Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Purpose: Students May Follow One Of Three Tracks To Complete …
Nursing classes. • Space for out-of-area, out-of-state or international applicants may not be available. For more information about residency requirements, see Student Services and/or the current NOVA catalog (www.nvcc.edu) for
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Texas Approved Vocational Nursing Education Programs – 2013
PW/VA ANAMARC COLLEGE 12000 Richmond, Suite 130
HIGHLAND SPRINGS HIGH SCHOOL – Henrico County Public Schools
Seven classes meet on alternating days for 90 minutes. • Advanced Placement: English 11, 12, U.S & VA Government, U.S. & VA History, European History, World History, Calculus AB, Calculus C, Chemis-try, Biology, Statistics, Physics and Environmental Science.
HENRICO COUNTY • ST. MARY’S HOSPITAL SCHOOL OF PRACTICAL …
Henrico, VA 23223 Attn: Coordinator, Henrico County – St. Mary's Hospital School of Practical Nursing from the program after I begin classes. I certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief, all statements are correct, complete,
VIRGINIA BOARD OF NURSING – Virginia Regulatory Town Hall …
1 VIRGINIA BOARD OF NURSING Agenda September 2008 Department of Health Professions, 9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia Monday, September 15, 2008
HHeennrrriiiccc Ooo U CCCoouunnntttyyy — What Happens After …
Veteran's Administration: Students meeting requirements for the Veteran’s Administration may receive aid from this agency. Secours Richmond Health System: Anatomy and Physiology Registration fees: $ 50.00 *Non-refundable fee to hold place in program after
Bon Secours Memorial School Of Nursing
classes provide a necessary foundation for the rigorous upper level nursing classes and every student’s success is our primary objective. We do not currently offer an LPN to RN “bridge” program. What is the tuition? $150 per credit hour.
Continuing Education Options For Nurses & Certified Nurse Aides
Richmond, VA 23225 (804) 233-3707 Email: email@example.com SCHOOLS / TRAINING CENTERS / PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS Alaska Nurses Association above those courses / classes that were used for your original licensure or certification may also
Nursing – Application To Establish A Medication Aide Training …
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS. BOARD OF NURSING. Perimeter Center. 9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 300, Henrico, VA 23233-1463 (804) 367-4515. Application to Establish a Medication Aide Training Program
Virginia Health Careers
Richmond, VA 23235 (804) 330-4164 www.army.mil U.S. Navy/ Marines 411 E. Franklin St. Suite 103 Richmond, VA 23219 www.navy.com Licensed Practical Nurse Intro to Health Occupations Medical Assistant WISE Wise County Vo-Tech Center 621 Lake St. NE Wise, VA 24293