Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Purpose: Students May Follow One Of Three Tracks To Complete …
Nursing classes. • Space for out-of-area, out-of-state or international applicants may not be available. For more information about residency requirements, see Student Services and/or the current NOVA catalog (www.nvcc.edu) for
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Pursue your degree at Southern New Hampshire University and see yourself succeed.
- Dedicated team of advisors. Over 200 online programs. And one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Bachelor's Degree
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Associate's Degree
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Graduate Cerificate
- And more...
- Grand Canyon University - Where a Quality Education and Faith Coexist
- Recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- We support students through their academic and spiritual journey.
- GCU offers the convenience of online, on-campus, or evening programs.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Texas Approved Vocational Nursing Education Programs – 2013
PW/VA ANAMARC COLLEGE 12000 Richmond, Suite 130
HIGHLAND SPRINGS HIGH SCHOOL – Henrico County Public Schools
Seven classes meet on alternating days for 90 minutes. • Advanced Placement: English 11, 12, U.S & VA Government, U.S. & VA History, European History, World History, Calculus AB, Calculus C, Chemis-try, Biology, Statistics, Physics and Environmental Science.
HENRICO COUNTY • ST. MARY’S HOSPITAL SCHOOL OF PRACTICAL …
Henrico, VA 23223 Attn: Coordinator, Henrico County – St. Mary's Hospital School of Practical Nursing from the program after I begin classes. I certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief, all statements are correct, complete,
VIRGINIA BOARD OF NURSING – Virginia Regulatory Town Hall …
1 VIRGINIA BOARD OF NURSING Agenda September 2008 Department of Health Professions, 9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia Monday, September 15, 2008
HHeennrrriiiccc Ooo U CCCoouunnntttyyy — What Happens After …
Veteran's Administration: Students meeting requirements for the Veteran’s Administration may receive aid from this agency. Secours Richmond Health System: Anatomy and Physiology Registration fees: $ 50.00 *Non-refundable fee to hold place in program after
Bon Secours Memorial School Of Nursing
classes provide a necessary foundation for the rigorous upper level nursing classes and every student’s success is our primary objective. We do not currently offer an LPN to RN “bridge” program. What is the tuition? $150 per credit hour.
Continuing Education Options For Nurses & Certified Nurse Aides
Richmond, VA 23225 (804) 233-3707 Email: email@example.com SCHOOLS / TRAINING CENTERS / PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS Alaska Nurses Association above those courses / classes that were used for your original licensure or certification may also
Nursing – Application To Establish A Medication Aide Training …
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS. BOARD OF NURSING. Perimeter Center. 9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 300, Henrico, VA 23233-1463 (804) 367-4515. Application to Establish a Medication Aide Training Program
Virginia Health Careers
Richmond, VA 23235 (804) 330-4164 www.army.mil U.S. Navy/ Marines 411 E. Franklin St. Suite 103 Richmond, VA 23219 www.navy.com Licensed Practical Nurse Intro to Health Occupations Medical Assistant WISE Wise County Vo-Tech Center 621 Lake St. NE Wise, VA 24293