Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Purpose: Students May Follow One Of Three Tracks To Complete …
Nursing classes. • Space for out-of-area, out-of-state or international applicants may not be available. For more information about residency requirements, see Student Services and/or the current NOVA catalog (www.nvcc.edu) for
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Medical Billing Specialist
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing Leadership - Master's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Associate Degree In Nursing - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Texas Approved Vocational Nursing Education Programs – 2013
PW/VA ANAMARC COLLEGE 12000 Richmond, Suite 130
HIGHLAND SPRINGS HIGH SCHOOL – Henrico County Public Schools
Seven classes meet on alternating days for 90 minutes. • Advanced Placement: English 11, 12, U.S & VA Government, U.S. & VA History, European History, World History, Calculus AB, Calculus C, Chemis-try, Biology, Statistics, Physics and Environmental Science.
HENRICO COUNTY • ST. MARY’S HOSPITAL SCHOOL OF PRACTICAL …
Henrico, VA 23223 Attn: Coordinator, Henrico County – St. Mary's Hospital School of Practical Nursing from the program after I begin classes. I certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief, all statements are correct, complete,
VIRGINIA BOARD OF NURSING – Virginia Regulatory Town Hall …
1 VIRGINIA BOARD OF NURSING Agenda September 2008 Department of Health Professions, 9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia Monday, September 15, 2008
HHeennrrriiiccc Ooo U CCCoouunnntttyyy — What Happens After …
Veteran's Administration: Students meeting requirements for the Veteran’s Administration may receive aid from this agency. Secours Richmond Health System: Anatomy and Physiology Registration fees: $ 50.00 *Non-refundable fee to hold place in program after
Bon Secours Memorial School Of Nursing
classes provide a necessary foundation for the rigorous upper level nursing classes and every student’s success is our primary objective. We do not currently offer an LPN to RN “bridge” program. What is the tuition? $150 per credit hour.
Continuing Education Options For Nurses & Certified Nurse Aides
Richmond, VA 23225 (804) 233-3707 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SCHOOLS / TRAINING CENTERS / PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS Alaska Nurses Association above those courses / classes that were used for your original licensure or certification may also
Nursing – Application To Establish A Medication Aide Training …
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS. BOARD OF NURSING. Perimeter Center. 9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 300, Henrico, VA 23233-1463 (804) 367-4515. Application to Establish a Medication Aide Training Program
Virginia Health Careers
Richmond, VA 23235 (804) 330-4164 www.army.mil U.S. Navy/ Marines 411 E. Franklin St. Suite 103 Richmond, VA 23219 www.navy.com Licensed Practical Nurse Intro to Health Occupations Medical Assistant WISE Wise County Vo-Tech Center 621 Lake St. NE Wise, VA 24293