Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
PROGRAM OF STUDY INFORMATION ITT Technical Institute
(82) 5520 Dillard Drive, Suite 100, Cary, NC 27518 (83) 4135 Southstream Boulevard, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28217 (84) 10926 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28262 (85) 3518 Westgate Drive, Suite 150, Durham, NC 27707 (86
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you. Ashford delivers relevant degree programs to you everywhere, any time, with a supportive community where you belong.
Nursing Newsletter For Rh – Vance-Granville Community College …
College’s North Carolina Association of Nursing Students (NCANS) chapter, has decided to publish this biannual newsletter. at a luncheon in Raleigh in December 2008. A team of nursing instructors from VGCC (Maria Orsini, Anna Wilson,
Summer 2010 Entering Class LPN Advanced Placement
Have a current listing on the North Carolina LPN Registry with no substantiated findings. A copy of registry months of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse in a full-time nursing practice with a clinical component. It is signed and
NASH COMMUNITY COLLEGE YEAR 2008 IN REVIEW SIGNIFICANT …
Groups: Civitan Club, Raleigh, NC, Southern Pines Civic Club the North Carolina New Schools Project, the William and Ida Friday Institute for Educational Innovation, and the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
State Address Registry # Fax Number Web Site Alabama CNA …
Raleigh, NC 27699 2709 (919) 715 0562 (919)733-9764 North Carolina CNA Registry NO. DAKOTA ND Dept. of Health, 600 E. Blvd. Ave., Dept 301, Bismarck, ND 58505-0200 (701) 328 2353 (701) 328 1890 Contact by phone only. contact name Cindy (701) 328-2353
NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE SYSTEM H. Martin Lancaster …
NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE SYSTEM H. Martin Lancaster, President MAILING ADDRESS: 5016 MAIL SERVICE CENTER ~ RALEIGH, NC 27699-5016 Street Address: 200 West Jones Street ~ Raleigh, NC 27603-1379 ~ 919-807-7100 ~ Fax 919-807-7164
Admissions Requirements For The Fall 2010 PN Program
PRACTICAL NURSING: North Carolina Board of Nursing, Box 2129, Raleigh, NC 27602; Telephone number: (919)782-3211; Website: www.ncbon.com. Note: This handout is to be used as a guideline only (effective 05/20/2009).
Professional Development Activities For Vocational/Technical …
Council in Raleigh, NC since Spring 2005 to present • David Smith – Attends monthly meetings and serves on the board of directors with the Wilmington Cape Fear Home Builders Association in Wilmington, NC since 2002 to present
Pertinent North Carolina laws regarding alcoholic beverages and controlled substances are available for verification of unencumbered licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse Adult Health I (NUR 1010) 90 classroom hours and 135 clinical hours (9 credits)
North Carolina Edition Fall 2012
Cover photo by David Kilian. Models, L-R: Mitchell Keegan, Barbara Collins, Helen Hammond, Mary Ann Flournoy Cover Photo taken at Medical Arts School, Raleigh, NC.
2012 HOTEL INFORMATION Great Locations …
February2 Raleigh,NC February3 Raleigh,NC OBDocumentation March5 Austin,TX March6 Austin,TX OBDocumentation March8 SanDiego,CA March9 SanDiego,CA OBDocumentation March22 Boston,MA March23 Boston,MA OBDocumentation March26 NewYorkArea AdvancedFetalMonitoring
Instructions For Completing The Medication Administration …
2708 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-2708 (919) 855-3793 . TO ALL INSTRUCTORS: Unlicensed staff who administer medications and supervisors of staff responsible for administering medications in adult care homes