Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
PROGRAM OF STUDY INFORMATION ITT Technical Institute
(82) 5520 Dillard Drive, Suite 100, Cary, NC 27518 (83) 4135 Southstream Boulevard, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28217 (84) 10926 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28262 (85) 3518 Westgate Drive, Suite 150, Durham, NC 27707 (86
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing Leadership - Master's
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County. Maryville University students may choose from 75+ academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
- RN to MSN (Online)
Nursing Newsletter For Rh – Vance-Granville Community College …
College’s North Carolina Association of Nursing Students (NCANS) chapter, has decided to publish this biannual newsletter. at a luncheon in Raleigh in December 2008. A team of nursing instructors from VGCC (Maria Orsini, Anna Wilson,
Summer 2010 Entering Class LPN Advanced Placement
Have a current listing on the North Carolina LPN Registry with no substantiated findings. A copy of registry months of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse in a full-time nursing practice with a clinical component. It is signed and
NASH COMMUNITY COLLEGE YEAR 2008 IN REVIEW SIGNIFICANT …
Groups: Civitan Club, Raleigh, NC, Southern Pines Civic Club the North Carolina New Schools Project, the William and Ida Friday Institute for Educational Innovation, and the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
State Address Registry # Fax Number Web Site Alabama CNA …
Raleigh, NC 27699 2709 (919) 715 0562 (919)733-9764 North Carolina CNA Registry NO. DAKOTA ND Dept. of Health, 600 E. Blvd. Ave., Dept 301, Bismarck, ND 58505-0200 (701) 328 2353 (701) 328 1890 Contact by phone only. contact name Cindy (701) 328-2353
NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE SYSTEM H. Martin Lancaster …
NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE SYSTEM H. Martin Lancaster, President MAILING ADDRESS: 5016 MAIL SERVICE CENTER ~ RALEIGH, NC 27699-5016 Street Address: 200 West Jones Street ~ Raleigh, NC 27603-1379 ~ 919-807-7100 ~ Fax 919-807-7164
Admissions Requirements For The Fall 2010 PN Program
PRACTICAL NURSING: North Carolina Board of Nursing, Box 2129, Raleigh, NC 27602; Telephone number: (919)782-3211; Website: www.ncbon.com. Note: This handout is to be used as a guideline only (effective 05/20/2009).
Professional Development Activities For Vocational/Technical …
Council in Raleigh, NC since Spring 2005 to present • David Smith – Attends monthly meetings and serves on the board of directors with the Wilmington Cape Fear Home Builders Association in Wilmington, NC since 2002 to present
Pertinent North Carolina laws regarding alcoholic beverages and controlled substances are available for verification of unencumbered licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse Adult Health I (NUR 1010) 90 classroom hours and 135 clinical hours (9 credits)
North Carolina Edition Fall 2012
Cover photo by David Kilian. Models, L-R: Mitchell Keegan, Barbara Collins, Helen Hammond, Mary Ann Flournoy Cover Photo taken at Medical Arts School, Raleigh, NC.
2012 HOTEL INFORMATION Great Locations …
February2 Raleigh,NC February3 Raleigh,NC OBDocumentation March5 Austin,TX March6 Austin,TX OBDocumentation March8 SanDiego,CA March9 SanDiego,CA OBDocumentation March22 Boston,MA March23 Boston,MA OBDocumentation March26 NewYorkArea AdvancedFetalMonitoring
Instructions For Completing The Medication Administration …
2708 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-2708 (919) 855-3793 . TO ALL INSTRUCTORS: Unlicensed staff who administer medications and supervisors of staff responsible for administering medications in adult care homes