Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
PROGRAM OF STUDY INFORMATION ITT Technical Institute
(82) 5520 Dillard Drive, Suite 100, Cary, NC 27518 (83) 4135 Southstream Boulevard, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28217 (84) 10926 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28262 (85) 3518 Westgate Drive, Suite 150, Durham, NC 27707 (86
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Passionate about nursing? Further your career by enrolling in GCU's RN to BSN program or Master of Science in Nursing program.
- The CCNE-accredited RN to BSN program is designed for registered nurses with an associate degree or diploma in nursing who are looking to further their education.
- The Master of Science in Nursing degrees are designed for BSN-prepared nurses who wish to broaden their knowledge in a specialty area.
- The College of Nursing and Health Care Professions has been providing outstanding health care education for over 30 years.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid & more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
Nursing Newsletter For Rh – Vance-Granville Community College …
College’s North Carolina Association of Nursing Students (NCANS) chapter, has decided to publish this biannual newsletter. at a luncheon in Raleigh in December 2008. A team of nursing instructors from VGCC (Maria Orsini, Anna Wilson,
Summer 2010 Entering Class LPN Advanced Placement
Have a current listing on the North Carolina LPN Registry with no substantiated findings. A copy of registry months of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse in a full-time nursing practice with a clinical component. It is signed and
NASH COMMUNITY COLLEGE YEAR 2008 IN REVIEW SIGNIFICANT …
Groups: Civitan Club, Raleigh, NC, Southern Pines Civic Club the North Carolina New Schools Project, the William and Ida Friday Institute for Educational Innovation, and the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
State Address Registry # Fax Number Web Site Alabama CNA …
Raleigh, NC 27699 2709 (919) 715 0562 (919)733-9764 North Carolina CNA Registry NO. DAKOTA ND Dept. of Health, 600 E. Blvd. Ave., Dept 301, Bismarck, ND 58505-0200 (701) 328 2353 (701) 328 1890 Contact by phone only. contact name Cindy (701) 328-2353
NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE SYSTEM H. Martin Lancaster …
NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE SYSTEM H. Martin Lancaster, President MAILING ADDRESS: 5016 MAIL SERVICE CENTER ~ RALEIGH, NC 27699-5016 Street Address: 200 West Jones Street ~ Raleigh, NC 27603-1379 ~ 919-807-7100 ~ Fax 919-807-7164
Admissions Requirements For The Fall 2010 PN Program
PRACTICAL NURSING: North Carolina Board of Nursing, Box 2129, Raleigh, NC 27602; Telephone number: (919)782-3211; Website: www.ncbon.com. Note: This handout is to be used as a guideline only (effective 05/20/2009).
Professional Development Activities For Vocational/Technical …
Council in Raleigh, NC since Spring 2005 to present • David Smith – Attends monthly meetings and serves on the board of directors with the Wilmington Cape Fear Home Builders Association in Wilmington, NC since 2002 to present
Pertinent North Carolina laws regarding alcoholic beverages and controlled substances are available for verification of unencumbered licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse Adult Health I (NUR 1010) 90 classroom hours and 135 clinical hours (9 credits)
North Carolina Edition Fall 2012
Cover photo by David Kilian. Models, L-R: Mitchell Keegan, Barbara Collins, Helen Hammond, Mary Ann Flournoy Cover Photo taken at Medical Arts School, Raleigh, NC.
2012 HOTEL INFORMATION Great Locations …
February2 Raleigh,NC February3 Raleigh,NC OBDocumentation March5 Austin,TX March6 Austin,TX OBDocumentation March8 SanDiego,CA March9 SanDiego,CA OBDocumentation March22 Boston,MA March23 Boston,MA OBDocumentation March26 NewYorkArea AdvancedFetalMonitoring
Instructions For Completing The Medication Administration …
2708 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-2708 (919) 855-3793 . TO ALL INSTRUCTORS: Unlicensed staff who administer medications and supervisors of staff responsible for administering medications in adult care homes