Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
PROGRAM OF STUDY INFORMATION ITT Technical Institute
(82) 5520 Dillard Drive, Suite 100, Cary, NC 27518 (83) 4135 Southstream Boulevard, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28217 (84) 10926 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28262 (85) 3518 Westgate Drive, Suite 150, Durham, NC 27707 (86
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- Respiratory Therapy
Nursing Newsletter For Rh – Vance-Granville Community College …
College’s North Carolina Association of Nursing Students (NCANS) chapter, has decided to publish this biannual newsletter. at a luncheon in Raleigh in December 2008. A team of nursing instructors from VGCC (Maria Orsini, Anna Wilson,
Summer 2010 Entering Class LPN Advanced Placement
Have a current listing on the North Carolina LPN Registry with no substantiated findings. A copy of registry months of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse in a full-time nursing practice with a clinical component. It is signed and
NASH COMMUNITY COLLEGE YEAR 2008 IN REVIEW SIGNIFICANT …
Groups: Civitan Club, Raleigh, NC, Southern Pines Civic Club the North Carolina New Schools Project, the William and Ida Friday Institute for Educational Innovation, and the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
State Address Registry # Fax Number Web Site Alabama CNA …
Raleigh, NC 27699 2709 (919) 715 0562 (919)733-9764 North Carolina CNA Registry NO. DAKOTA ND Dept. of Health, 600 E. Blvd. Ave., Dept 301, Bismarck, ND 58505-0200 (701) 328 2353 (701) 328 1890 Contact by phone only. contact name Cindy (701) 328-2353
NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE SYSTEM H. Martin Lancaster …
NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE SYSTEM H. Martin Lancaster, President MAILING ADDRESS: 5016 MAIL SERVICE CENTER ~ RALEIGH, NC 27699-5016 Street Address: 200 West Jones Street ~ Raleigh, NC 27603-1379 ~ 919-807-7100 ~ Fax 919-807-7164
Admissions Requirements For The Fall 2010 PN Program
PRACTICAL NURSING: North Carolina Board of Nursing, Box 2129, Raleigh, NC 27602; Telephone number: (919)782-3211; Website: www.ncbon.com. Note: This handout is to be used as a guideline only (effective 05/20/2009).
Professional Development Activities For Vocational/Technical …
Council in Raleigh, NC since Spring 2005 to present • David Smith – Attends monthly meetings and serves on the board of directors with the Wilmington Cape Fear Home Builders Association in Wilmington, NC since 2002 to present
Pertinent North Carolina laws regarding alcoholic beverages and controlled substances are available for verification of unencumbered licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse Adult Health I (NUR 1010) 90 classroom hours and 135 clinical hours (9 credits)
North Carolina Edition Fall 2012
Cover photo by David Kilian. Models, L-R: Mitchell Keegan, Barbara Collins, Helen Hammond, Mary Ann Flournoy Cover Photo taken at Medical Arts School, Raleigh, NC.
2012 HOTEL INFORMATION Great Locations …
February2 Raleigh,NC February3 Raleigh,NC OBDocumentation March5 Austin,TX March6 Austin,TX OBDocumentation March8 SanDiego,CA March9 SanDiego,CA OBDocumentation March22 Boston,MA March23 Boston,MA OBDocumentation March26 NewYorkArea AdvancedFetalMonitoring
Instructions For Completing The Medication Administration …
2708 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-2708 (919) 855-3793 . TO ALL INSTRUCTORS: Unlicensed staff who administer medications and supervisors of staff responsible for administering medications in adult care homes