Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
NURSING AND ALLIED HEALTH SHORTAGES: TBR RESPONDS
The greatest shortages are in West Tennessee, and in particular the counties of Shelby and Weakley. In Memphis, The need to offer classes at nights and on weekends was often suggested, establish LPN to BSN bridge programs,
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Medical Billing Specialist
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing Leadership - Master's
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Associate Degree In Nursing - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
The Student Handbook For Nursing Majors Was Developed By A …
Checklist for Graduation/Requirements LPN/AASN 39. Courses are scheduled in a manner that allows the currently-employed nurse to attend classes without interrupting employment status. West Memphis). Mission and Philosophy
SIP Title I Table Of Contents
The people of this community pride themselves on being the first African American settlement in Memphis. Douglass is the home for Pre-kindergarten through seventh grade classes, the Pre-School Special Education, Primary and Intermediate CDC,
The River’s Edge – Black River Technical College …
• Last Day to Drop Classes • Intent to Graduate Forms Due May 3 – 9 • Final Exams May 11 agement, a Memphis-based LPN major. Downs is majoring in Industrial Maintenance,
Job Corps – BreitLinks: William P. Breitsprecher's Homepage
Facilities Maintenance, Painting, Security, Welding, Off-Center: LPN, Truck Driving, Automotive *Off-center training has specific requirements regarding education, driver’s license, and test scores
Tennessee Edition Fall 2012 – PERG Professional Education …
Listing upcoming classes, Sabrina Smith, LPN, LMBT NCBTMB approved provider # 450874-08 Visit: www.IntegratedSpa.com (828)-421-2566. 2 PERG • Tennessee Edition, Fall 2012 Fall 2012 Continuing Education Program Memphis, TN; 16CE; p.3, 4
BULLETIN HOLMES COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Ninety miles south of Memphis, Tennessee on Interstate 55, and sixty-five miles north of the home campus. Academic and Selected Technical Classes: Registration for a class makes the student responsible for attending that class until completed
Report To The Community – Jackson Hospital – Marianna, Florida!
Diabetic education classes, seminars on heart-healthy diets Memphis, TN. Throughout her high school LPN, is Childbirth Education Class Instructor. Doctors Anthony C. Speights and Chai Arunakul in foreground of the audience
Memphis conducted the training, which Four welding training classes were conducted, and several trainees were employed by a local employer in Malvern. their LPN license after completing a one-year program at Arkansas Tech University at
SCHOOL OF NURSING STUDENT NURSE HANDBOOK 2012-2013
For Health Science in Memphis Chitra Paul-Victor Program Coordinator, Charlotte year. A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) annual pinning ceremonies held for the graduating nursing classes. This endowment
RAP's Self Study Acknowledgment – Nursing Home Help
LPN Missouri State 364 South Knot Memphis, MO 63555 660-465-2884 (home) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org INVITED PARTICIPANTS New medications may cause or worsen a delirium. Identify three (3) classes of drugs that cause delirium. Psychotropics, cardiac medications, non-steroidal anti
Member NewsNovember 6, 2007 – Fayette County Tennessee …
The Fayette County Adult Learning Center GED Classes LPN AND CNA POSITIONS AVAILABLE Gallaway Healthcare Center has immediate openings for LPN’s Memphis, TN 38120 Consulting Engineers*Land Surveyors 901-820-0820
P R O G R A M F O C U S National Institute Of Justice …
The summer of 1997, two classes had been delivered at NIC’s Longmont Training Acad-emy. Both classes were oversubscribed, indi- the life skills class and start work the following Monday. Life Skills Course I was afraid that my criminal history