Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Implementation Guide: Goal 1: Reducing Staff Turnover
The Medicare Quality Improvement Organization for Rhode Island, under contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid The average annual LPN turnover rate reported by nursing homes participating in this goal Long-Term Care Nursing Leadership and Management (See: Nurse
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing Leadership - Master's
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County. Maryville University students may choose from 75+ academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
- RN to MSN (Online)
SUFFOLK COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Where I Go the First Day of Classes 14. Keys to Success in the Nursing Program evening and advanced placement for LPN’s) JOAN ANDERSON, Professor of Nursing, R.N., B.S.N., Long Island University: C.W. Post Campus; M.A., New York University; M.A./L.S., State University of New York
2010 – Suffolk County Prevention Resource Center > Home
2-1-1 Long Island (formerly Community Resource Database of LI), https: LPN, CASAC Mr. Brian Nichols (631) Relapse 589-4144 . Treatment Services Assessment Treatment Planning Crisis Intervention Monitor of withdrawal symptoms & vital Signs
The proposed Licensed Practical Nursing Program will comple-ment Hunter‘s existing offerings. HBS Long Island, New York cam-puses are modern, well-lit, functional, Before beginning classes, students
ROFESSIONAL ERTIFICATION ANDBOOK – ACHCA – American College …
America as a leader in the long term care • Rhode Island • South Carolina • Tennessee • Utah • Washington • West Virginia • Wisconsin G.E.D. or LPN/LVN and six years of full-time experience as an Assisted Liv-
State Address Registry # Fax Number Web Site Alabama CNA …
Long Term Care PO Box 8059, Slot 405 Little Rock, AR 72203-8059 (501) 682 8484 (501) 682-8484 (501) 682 ISLAND RI Dept. of Health, 3 Capital Hill, Rm. 105, (401) 222 5888 (401) 222 3352 Rhode Island Registry Providence, RI 02908-5097 SO.
COLLEGE CONTACT INFORMATION – Visiting Nurse Service Of New York
• Evening classes are offered for RN to BSN program Dr. Kristine Gebbie, Dean School of Nursing Long Island University • Licensed Practical Nursing Program
New York State Area Health Education Center (AHEC) System
All students that participated in the Brittany’s Knee program are still enrolled in high school classes. Currently CNYAHEC is working with four LPN students and three RN students. BQLI AHEC continued to work with Long Island University’s
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
LPN 180 LPN 180 LPN 180 Baltimore City Comm College (both classes required) Clemson University School of Nursing Clemson, South Carolina 29634 Long Island College Hospital School of Nursing Brooklyn, New York 11231
U.S. SUMMER EXTERNSHIP & OPPORTUNITY RESOURCE GUIDE
-minimum 16 hours unit experience per week, 3 educational classes Prerequisites: GPA: 3.0 minimum, North Shore / Long Island Jewish Health System http://www.northshorelij.com/NSLIJ/Summer+Nursing+Externship Call Ellen Lorenz RN BSN,