Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Implementation Guide: Goal 1: Reducing Staff Turnover
The Medicare Quality Improvement Organization for Rhode Island, under contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid The average annual LPN turnover rate reported by nursing homes participating in this goal Long-Term Care Nursing Leadership and Management (See: Nurse
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- Master of Science in Nursing/Nurse Education
- Master of Health Administration/Master of Business Administration/Project Management
- Master of Health Administration/Master of Business Administration/Sustainability Management
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - Nursing Diploma
- Master of Science in Nursing (Bridge Program)
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - Associates to Bachelor
- And more...
- AS - Nursing
- BS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- DNP - BSN-to-DNP (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
- Online Associate Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Online Bachelor Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- DNP- Executive Leader
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- And more...
SUFFOLK COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Where I Go the First Day of Classes 14. Keys to Success in the Nursing Program evening and advanced placement for LPN’s) JOAN ANDERSON, Professor of Nursing, R.N., B.S.N., Long Island University: C.W. Post Campus; M.A., New York University; M.A./L.S., State University of New York
2010 – Suffolk County Prevention Resource Center > Home
2-1-1 Long Island (formerly Community Resource Database of LI), https: LPN, CASAC Mr. Brian Nichols (631) Relapse 589-4144 . Treatment Services Assessment Treatment Planning Crisis Intervention Monitor of withdrawal symptoms & vital Signs
The proposed Licensed Practical Nursing Program will comple-ment Hunter‘s existing offerings. HBS Long Island, New York cam-puses are modern, well-lit, functional, Before beginning classes, students
ROFESSIONAL ERTIFICATION ANDBOOK – ACHCA – American College …
America as a leader in the long term care • Rhode Island • South Carolina • Tennessee • Utah • Washington • West Virginia • Wisconsin G.E.D. or LPN/LVN and six years of full-time experience as an Assisted Liv-
State Address Registry # Fax Number Web Site Alabama CNA …
Long Term Care PO Box 8059, Slot 405 Little Rock, AR 72203-8059 (501) 682 8484 (501) 682-8484 (501) 682 ISLAND RI Dept. of Health, 3 Capital Hill, Rm. 105, (401) 222 5888 (401) 222 3352 Rhode Island Registry Providence, RI 02908-5097 SO.
COLLEGE CONTACT INFORMATION – Visiting Nurse Service Of New York
• Evening classes are offered for RN to BSN program Dr. Kristine Gebbie, Dean School of Nursing Long Island University • Licensed Practical Nursing Program
New York State Area Health Education Center (AHEC) System
All students that participated in the Brittany’s Knee program are still enrolled in high school classes. Currently CNYAHEC is working with four LPN students and three RN students. BQLI AHEC continued to work with Long Island University’s
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
LPN 180 LPN 180 LPN 180 Baltimore City Comm College (both classes required) Clemson University School of Nursing Clemson, South Carolina 29634 Long Island College Hospital School of Nursing Brooklyn, New York 11231
U.S. SUMMER EXTERNSHIP & OPPORTUNITY RESOURCE GUIDE
-minimum 16 hours unit experience per week, 3 educational classes Prerequisites: GPA: 3.0 minimum, North Shore / Long Island Jewish Health System http://www.northshorelij.com/NSLIJ/Summer+Nursing+Externship Call Ellen Lorenz RN BSN,