Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Implementation Guide: Goal 1: Reducing Staff Turnover
The Medicare Quality Improvement Organization for Rhode Island, under contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid The average annual LPN turnover rate reported by nursing homes participating in this goal Long-Term Care Nursing Leadership and Management (See: Nurse
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- We believe in your right to affordable access to higher education.
- Dedicated team of advisors. Over 200 online programs. And one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation.
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Bachelor's Degree
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Associate's Degree
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Graduate Cerificate
- And more...
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- RN to BSN
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- RN to BS
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
SUFFOLK COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Where I Go the First Day of Classes 14. Keys to Success in the Nursing Program evening and advanced placement for LPN’s) JOAN ANDERSON, Professor of Nursing, R.N., B.S.N., Long Island University: C.W. Post Campus; M.A., New York University; M.A./L.S., State University of New York
2010 – Suffolk County Prevention Resource Center > Home
2-1-1 Long Island (formerly Community Resource Database of LI), https: LPN, CASAC Mr. Brian Nichols (631) Relapse 589-4144 . Treatment Services Assessment Treatment Planning Crisis Intervention Monitor of withdrawal symptoms & vital Signs
The proposed Licensed Practical Nursing Program will comple-ment Hunter‘s existing offerings. HBS Long Island, New York cam-puses are modern, well-lit, functional, Before beginning classes, students
ROFESSIONAL ERTIFICATION ANDBOOK – ACHCA – American College …
America as a leader in the long term care • Rhode Island • South Carolina • Tennessee • Utah • Washington • West Virginia • Wisconsin G.E.D. or LPN/LVN and six years of full-time experience as an Assisted Liv-
State Address Registry # Fax Number Web Site Alabama CNA …
Long Term Care PO Box 8059, Slot 405 Little Rock, AR 72203-8059 (501) 682 8484 (501) 682-8484 (501) 682 ISLAND RI Dept. of Health, 3 Capital Hill, Rm. 105, (401) 222 5888 (401) 222 3352 Rhode Island Registry Providence, RI 02908-5097 SO.
COLLEGE CONTACT INFORMATION – Visiting Nurse Service Of New York
• Evening classes are offered for RN to BSN program Dr. Kristine Gebbie, Dean School of Nursing Long Island University • Licensed Practical Nursing Program
New York State Area Health Education Center (AHEC) System
All students that participated in the Brittany’s Knee program are still enrolled in high school classes. Currently CNYAHEC is working with four LPN students and three RN students. BQLI AHEC continued to work with Long Island University’s
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
LPN 180 LPN 180 LPN 180 Baltimore City Comm College (both classes required) Clemson University School of Nursing Clemson, South Carolina 29634 Long Island College Hospital School of Nursing Brooklyn, New York 11231
U.S. SUMMER EXTERNSHIP & OPPORTUNITY RESOURCE GUIDE
-minimum 16 hours unit experience per week, 3 educational classes Prerequisites: GPA: 3.0 minimum, North Shore / Long Island Jewish Health System http://www.northshorelij.com/NSLIJ/Summer+Nursing+Externship Call Ellen Lorenz RN BSN,