Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Implementation Guide: Goal 1: Reducing Staff Turnover
The Medicare Quality Improvement Organization for Rhode Island, under contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid The average annual LPN turnover rate reported by nursing homes participating in this goal Long-Term Care Nursing Leadership and Management (See: Nurse
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
At Denver College of Nursing, we believe good nurses are the future of quality healthcare. That’s why we strive to achieve excellence in healthcare education every day. We know our students can make a difference in others’ lives while in school by participating in SNA, community service, service –learning and GHP, as well as after graduation—and for years to come.
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
SUFFOLK COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Where I Go the First Day of Classes 14. Keys to Success in the Nursing Program evening and advanced placement for LPN’s) JOAN ANDERSON, Professor of Nursing, R.N., B.S.N., Long Island University: C.W. Post Campus; M.A., New York University; M.A./L.S., State University of New York
2010 – Suffolk County Prevention Resource Center > Home
2-1-1 Long Island (formerly Community Resource Database of LI), https: LPN, CASAC Mr. Brian Nichols (631) Relapse 589-4144 . Treatment Services Assessment Treatment Planning Crisis Intervention Monitor of withdrawal symptoms & vital Signs
The proposed Licensed Practical Nursing Program will comple-ment Hunter‘s existing offerings. HBS Long Island, New York cam-puses are modern, well-lit, functional, Before beginning classes, students
ROFESSIONAL ERTIFICATION ANDBOOK – ACHCA – American College …
America as a leader in the long term care • Rhode Island • South Carolina • Tennessee • Utah • Washington • West Virginia • Wisconsin G.E.D. or LPN/LVN and six years of full-time experience as an Assisted Liv-
State Address Registry # Fax Number Web Site Alabama CNA …
Long Term Care PO Box 8059, Slot 405 Little Rock, AR 72203-8059 (501) 682 8484 (501) 682-8484 (501) 682 ISLAND RI Dept. of Health, 3 Capital Hill, Rm. 105, (401) 222 5888 (401) 222 3352 Rhode Island Registry Providence, RI 02908-5097 SO.
COLLEGE CONTACT INFORMATION – Visiting Nurse Service Of New York
• Evening classes are offered for RN to BSN program Dr. Kristine Gebbie, Dean School of Nursing Long Island University • Licensed Practical Nursing Program
New York State Area Health Education Center (AHEC) System
All students that participated in the Brittany’s Knee program are still enrolled in high school classes. Currently CNYAHEC is working with four LPN students and three RN students. BQLI AHEC continued to work with Long Island University’s
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
LPN 180 LPN 180 LPN 180 Baltimore City Comm College (both classes required) Clemson University School of Nursing Clemson, South Carolina 29634 Long Island College Hospital School of Nursing Brooklyn, New York 11231
U.S. SUMMER EXTERNSHIP & OPPORTUNITY RESOURCE GUIDE
-minimum 16 hours unit experience per week, 3 educational classes Prerequisites: GPA: 3.0 minimum, North Shore / Long Island Jewish Health System http://www.northshorelij.com/NSLIJ/Summer+Nursing+Externship Call Ellen Lorenz RN BSN,