Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Implementation Guide: Goal 1: Reducing Staff Turnover
The Medicare Quality Improvement Organization for Rhode Island, under contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid The average annual LPN turnover rate reported by nursing homes participating in this goal Long-Term Care Nursing Leadership and Management (See: Nurse
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- RN to BS
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- And more...
SUFFOLK COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Where I Go the First Day of Classes 14. Keys to Success in the Nursing Program evening and advanced placement for LPN’s) JOAN ANDERSON, Professor of Nursing, R.N., B.S.N., Long Island University: C.W. Post Campus; M.A., New York University; M.A./L.S., State University of New York
2010 – Suffolk County Prevention Resource Center > Home
2-1-1 Long Island (formerly Community Resource Database of LI), https: LPN, CASAC Mr. Brian Nichols (631) Relapse 589-4144 . Treatment Services Assessment Treatment Planning Crisis Intervention Monitor of withdrawal symptoms & vital Signs
The proposed Licensed Practical Nursing Program will comple-ment Hunter‘s existing offerings. HBS Long Island, New York cam-puses are modern, well-lit, functional, Before beginning classes, students
ROFESSIONAL ERTIFICATION ANDBOOK – ACHCA – American College …
America as a leader in the long term care • Rhode Island • South Carolina • Tennessee • Utah • Washington • West Virginia • Wisconsin G.E.D. or LPN/LVN and six years of full-time experience as an Assisted Liv-
State Address Registry # Fax Number Web Site Alabama CNA …
Long Term Care PO Box 8059, Slot 405 Little Rock, AR 72203-8059 (501) 682 8484 (501) 682-8484 (501) 682 ISLAND RI Dept. of Health, 3 Capital Hill, Rm. 105, (401) 222 5888 (401) 222 3352 Rhode Island Registry Providence, RI 02908-5097 SO.
COLLEGE CONTACT INFORMATION – Visiting Nurse Service Of New York
• Evening classes are offered for RN to BSN program Dr. Kristine Gebbie, Dean School of Nursing Long Island University • Licensed Practical Nursing Program
New York State Area Health Education Center (AHEC) System
All students that participated in the Brittany’s Knee program are still enrolled in high school classes. Currently CNYAHEC is working with four LPN students and three RN students. BQLI AHEC continued to work with Long Island University’s
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
LPN 180 LPN 180 LPN 180 Baltimore City Comm College (both classes required) Clemson University School of Nursing Clemson, South Carolina 29634 Long Island College Hospital School of Nursing Brooklyn, New York 11231
U.S. SUMMER EXTERNSHIP & OPPORTUNITY RESOURCE GUIDE
-minimum 16 hours unit experience per week, 3 educational classes Prerequisites: GPA: 3.0 minimum, North Shore / Long Island Jewish Health System http://www.northshorelij.com/NSLIJ/Summer+Nursing+Externship Call Ellen Lorenz RN BSN,