Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
ETTER OF NTEREST – Welcome To Ogeechee Technical College!
Class size will be determined by availability of clinical sites and o Students must complete all courses within the required TCC with a “C” or better and have a All Health Care Assistant classes and equivalent courses will be used in the GPA calculation.
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
TIDEWATER COMMUNITY COLLEGE
LPN to RN Curriculum Tracks Nursing classes at the Portsmouth campus are taught in eight week sessions. Nursing students are tedadmitin TCC Email Address: _____ Other Email Address:_____ Street Address
INFORMATION SESSIONS. for acceptance into the Associate of Science in Nursing / RN Program The first ASN class is planned to begin Fall 2013.
Okefenokee Technical College
O Geriatrics TCC Spring 2006 o Evening LPN Alma campus Fall 2007 • Credit welding classes to be offered evenings in Alma at Bacon Co. H.S. • New Academic Council developed for enhanced communication (meets every two weeks)
Poplar Bluff Technical Career Center
Poplar Bluff Technical Career Center Cosmetology and Practical Nursing Application for Admission Postsecondary Programs 3203 Oak Grove Road Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
LATION PROGRAM – Tacoma Community College
Dear LPN/ADN Bridge Applicant: Students attend theory classes one quarter, followed by the clinical portion the next quarter. Tacoma Community College does not release or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions.
PRR AAC CTTIICALL NNUURRSSIINNGG FAACCTT BBOOOOKKLLEETT
Must be enrolled in Healthcare Assistant- Nurse Aide Specialization TCC . 4 9. (GPA) for all classes that comprise the Nurse Aide Specialization- Healthcare Assistant TCC. American Licensed Practical Nurse Association 1090 Vermont Avenue, N.W., Suite 1200 Washington, DC 20005
Associate Degree NURSING PROGRAM – John Tyler Community …
This track does not include classes during the summer semester. LPN/Paramedic to RN Transition Track This is an accelerated track offered to qualified LPNs and paramedics only. This track runs five semesters in length.
FALL 2005 ASSOCIATE DEGREE IN NURSING – Pierce College …
LPN/BRIDGE PROGRAM APPLICATION PACKET. PROGRAM STARTS FALL, 2012. Program Advising Office should have an Equivalency Waiver Form with the attached documentation in your file for any classes taken outside of the state of Washington.
LPN/Paramedic-RN Advanced Placement Track PRE-APPLICATION …
LPN/Paramedic-RN Advanced Placement Track TULSA COMMUNITY COLLEGE assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY for any expenses associated with personal BEFORE a reasonable accommodation can be made for persons being admitted or readmitted to TCC nursing classes and clinical labs.
ASSOCIATE DEGREE NURSING PROGRAM – Tacoma Community College
If you are a current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you are eligible to apply for advanced standing in the transcripts for any classes taken at TCC. Tacoma Community College does not release or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions.
New Portsmouth Campus BeNchmarK Programs – TCC: Tidewater …
And LPn (licensed practical nurse) practitioners who are looking to advance to R . Those who successfully complete the attend classes at TCC’s New Portsmouth Campus during the spring semester. Portsmouth Public Schools provides
ETTER OF NTEREST – Welcome To Ogeechee Technical College!
Class size will be determined by availability of clinical sites and admission status into the Health Services Technician TCC program o Includes all attempts of classes within the Health Services Technician TCC
CNA CAREER LADDER/GERIATRIC TECHNICIAN PROGRAMS APPLICATION …
TCC Northeast Campus, Room NE S105 TCC West Campus, Room prior to the start of classes.) RN/LPN CNA Other I certify that information given is complete and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that