Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY CDPH, Laboratory Field …
Updated: 3/12/12 APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING SCHOOLS, PROGRAMS AND COURSES CDPH, Laboratory Field Services LFSpersonnel@cdph.ca.gov (510) 620-3800
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- Respiratory Therapy
Frequently Asked Questions – County Of Los Angeles …
Training National Registry Live Scan EMS CE Skills Verification EMT Applicant Information Page 4 Application Process Type of Application Initial Certification in California Page 5 Never certified in California/First Time Applicants Lapse greater than two years
Spring Semester: – – West Valley Occupational Center Home
low–cost education and training to residents of the San Fernando Valley since 1965. Students can learn English, earn a high school diploma or GeD, prepare for a new career, or upgrade skills for an existing career. Your future starts here!
Welcome To The Nursing Education And Placement Program …
Cost Principles: OMB Circular A-87, for State/Local Governments and Indian Tribes; Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN) and Registered Nurse (RN) programs within the identified Educational Partners of the Nursing Education and Placement Program.
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY DHS, Laboratory Field Services …
Updated: 6-14-05 APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING SCHOOLS, PROGRAMS AND COURSES DHS, Laboratory Field Services (213) 576-6746 SCHOOL/PROGRAM/COURSE
Changes To ADN Selection Effective FALL 2009 Application …
5 points BS/BA 5 points LVN 5 points C.N.A. 5 points 2 Grade point average in relevant course work 50 points Minimum 2.5 GPA in anatomy, physiology, and microbiology. GPA = 4.0 25 points GPA = 3
Laboratory Tests Interpretation – Nurses Learning Network …
In California, the RN and LVN State Board requires you to fill out a form with continuing education information in order to renew your license. The Board in California does not normally require a copy of your CEU completion certificate (RN, LVN, LPT), just the information
(626) 852-8400 1134 S. Barranca Ave. Glendora, CA 91740
training at low cost in: Anatomy & Physiology and in Pharmacology www.azusaadult.edu. Academic Counseling: Transcript evaluation, high school diploma or GED preparation consultation, academic assessment for correct placement, class
And Licensed Vocational Nursing. Registration fees are due at the time of enrollment. Exemptions are allowed if: COST, H IGH Q UALIT y 3 North Valley Occupational Center is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Service Description – SOM – State Of Michigan
TE modifier for LPN or LVN Respite Care. T1005. Skilled: up to 15 minutes face-to-face with consumer. Unskilled: per 15 minutes face-to-face with consumer (Family friend model can be used, but family friend must meet Medicaid qualifications and family may not be paid directly with Medicaid funds)
Download – Welcome — JVS
Fall 2010 JVS/CCSF LVN Refresher Program . Application Packet. Background. JVS in collaboration with the City College of San Francisco (CCSF) offers a 17-week, 4 day/week training program for Licensed Vocational or Registered Nurses, trained either in the United States or abroad, who need a