Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY CDPH, Laboratory Field …
Updated: 3/12/12 APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING SCHOOLS, PROGRAMS AND COURSES CDPH, Laboratory Field Services LFSpersonnel@cdph.ca.gov (510) 620-3800
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Medical Billing Specialist
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing Leadership - Master's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Associate Degree In Nursing - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Frequently Asked Questions – County Of Los Angeles …
Training National Registry Live Scan EMS CE Skills Verification EMT Applicant Information Page 4 Application Process Type of Application Initial Certification in California Page 5 Never certified in California/First Time Applicants Lapse greater than two years
Spring Semester: – – West Valley Occupational Center Home
low–cost education and training to residents of the San Fernando Valley since 1965. Students can learn English, earn a high school diploma or GeD, prepare for a new career, or upgrade skills for an existing career. Your future starts here!
Welcome To The Nursing Education And Placement Program …
Cost Principles: OMB Circular A-87, for State/Local Governments and Indian Tribes; Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN) and Registered Nurse (RN) programs within the identified Educational Partners of the Nursing Education and Placement Program.
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY DHS, Laboratory Field Services …
Updated: 6-14-05 APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING SCHOOLS, PROGRAMS AND COURSES DHS, Laboratory Field Services (213) 576-6746 SCHOOL/PROGRAM/COURSE
Changes To ADN Selection Effective FALL 2009 Application …
5 points BS/BA 5 points LVN 5 points C.N.A. 5 points 2 Grade point average in relevant course work 50 points Minimum 2.5 GPA in anatomy, physiology, and microbiology. GPA = 4.0 25 points GPA = 3
Laboratory Tests Interpretation – Nurses Learning Network …
In California, the RN and LVN State Board requires you to fill out a form with continuing education information in order to renew your license. The Board in California does not normally require a copy of your CEU completion certificate (RN, LVN, LPT), just the information
(626) 852-8400 1134 S. Barranca Ave. Glendora, CA 91740
training at low cost in: Anatomy & Physiology and in Pharmacology www.azusaadult.edu. Academic Counseling: Transcript evaluation, high school diploma or GED preparation consultation, academic assessment for correct placement, class
And Licensed Vocational Nursing. Registration fees are due at the time of enrollment. Exemptions are allowed if: COST, H IGH Q UALIT y 3 North Valley Occupational Center is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Service Description – SOM – State Of Michigan
TE modifier for LPN or LVN Respite Care. T1005. Skilled: up to 15 minutes face-to-face with consumer. Unskilled: per 15 minutes face-to-face with consumer (Family friend model can be used, but family friend must meet Medicaid qualifications and family may not be paid directly with Medicaid funds)
Download – Welcome — JVS
Fall 2010 JVS/CCSF LVN Refresher Program . Application Packet. Background. JVS in collaboration with the City College of San Francisco (CCSF) offers a 17-week, 4 day/week training program for Licensed Vocational or Registered Nurses, trained either in the United States or abroad, who need a