Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY CDPH, Laboratory Field …
Updated: 3/12/12 APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING SCHOOLS, PROGRAMS AND COURSES CDPH, Laboratory Field Services LFSpersonnel@cdph.ca.gov (510) 620-3800
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Frequently Asked Questions – County Of Los Angeles …
Training National Registry Live Scan EMS CE Skills Verification EMT Applicant Information Page 4 Application Process Type of Application Initial Certification in California Page 5 Never certified in California/First Time Applicants Lapse greater than two years
Spring Semester: – – West Valley Occupational Center Home
low–cost education and training to residents of the San Fernando Valley since 1965. Students can learn English, earn a high school diploma or GeD, prepare for a new career, or upgrade skills for an existing career. Your future starts here!
Welcome To The Nursing Education And Placement Program …
Cost Principles: OMB Circular A-87, for State/Local Governments and Indian Tribes; Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN) and Registered Nurse (RN) programs within the identified Educational Partners of the Nursing Education and Placement Program.
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY DHS, Laboratory Field Services …
Updated: 6-14-05 APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING SCHOOLS, PROGRAMS AND COURSES DHS, Laboratory Field Services (213) 576-6746 SCHOOL/PROGRAM/COURSE
Changes To ADN Selection Effective FALL 2009 Application …
5 points BS/BA 5 points LVN 5 points C.N.A. 5 points 2 Grade point average in relevant course work 50 points Minimum 2.5 GPA in anatomy, physiology, and microbiology. GPA = 4.0 25 points GPA = 3
Laboratory Tests Interpretation – Nurses Learning Network …
In California, the RN and LVN State Board requires you to fill out a form with continuing education information in order to renew your license. The Board in California does not normally require a copy of your CEU completion certificate (RN, LVN, LPT), just the information
(626) 852-8400 1134 S. Barranca Ave. Glendora, CA 91740
training at low cost in: Anatomy & Physiology and in Pharmacology www.azusaadult.edu. Academic Counseling: Transcript evaluation, high school diploma or GED preparation consultation, academic assessment for correct placement, class
And Licensed Vocational Nursing. Registration fees are due at the time of enrollment. Exemptions are allowed if: COST, H IGH Q UALIT y 3 North Valley Occupational Center is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Service Description – SOM – State Of Michigan
TE modifier for LPN or LVN Respite Care. T1005. Skilled: up to 15 minutes face-to-face with consumer. Unskilled: per 15 minutes face-to-face with consumer (Family friend model can be used, but family friend must meet Medicaid qualifications and family may not be paid directly with Medicaid funds)
Download – Welcome — JVS
Fall 2010 JVS/CCSF LVN Refresher Program . Application Packet. Background. JVS in collaboration with the City College of San Francisco (CCSF) offers a 17-week, 4 day/week training program for Licensed Vocational or Registered Nurses, trained either in the United States or abroad, who need a