Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY CDPH, Laboratory Field …
Updated: 3/12/12 APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING SCHOOLS, PROGRAMS AND COURSES CDPH, Laboratory Field Services LFSpersonnel@cdph.ca.gov (510) 620-3800
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Frequently Asked Questions – County Of Los Angeles …
Training National Registry Live Scan EMS CE Skills Verification EMT Applicant Information Page 4 Application Process Type of Application Initial Certification in California Page 5 Never certified in California/First Time Applicants Lapse greater than two years
Spring Semester: – – West Valley Occupational Center Home
low–cost education and training to residents of the San Fernando Valley since 1965. Students can learn English, earn a high school diploma or GeD, prepare for a new career, or upgrade skills for an existing career. Your future starts here!
Welcome To The Nursing Education And Placement Program …
Cost Principles: OMB Circular A-87, for State/Local Governments and Indian Tribes; Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN) and Registered Nurse (RN) programs within the identified Educational Partners of the Nursing Education and Placement Program.
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY DHS, Laboratory Field Services …
Updated: 6-14-05 APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING SCHOOLS, PROGRAMS AND COURSES DHS, Laboratory Field Services (213) 576-6746 SCHOOL/PROGRAM/COURSE
Changes To ADN Selection Effective FALL 2009 Application …
5 points BS/BA 5 points LVN 5 points C.N.A. 5 points 2 Grade point average in relevant course work 50 points Minimum 2.5 GPA in anatomy, physiology, and microbiology. GPA = 4.0 25 points GPA = 3
Laboratory Tests Interpretation – Nurses Learning Network …
In California, the RN and LVN State Board requires you to fill out a form with continuing education information in order to renew your license. The Board in California does not normally require a copy of your CEU completion certificate (RN, LVN, LPT), just the information
(626) 852-8400 1134 S. Barranca Ave. Glendora, CA 91740
training at low cost in: Anatomy & Physiology and in Pharmacology www.azusaadult.edu. Academic Counseling: Transcript evaluation, high school diploma or GED preparation consultation, academic assessment for correct placement, class
And Licensed Vocational Nursing. Registration fees are due at the time of enrollment. Exemptions are allowed if: COST, H IGH Q UALIT y 3 North Valley Occupational Center is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Service Description – SOM – State Of Michigan
TE modifier for LPN or LVN Respite Care. T1005. Skilled: up to 15 minutes face-to-face with consumer. Unskilled: per 15 minutes face-to-face with consumer (Family friend model can be used, but family friend must meet Medicaid qualifications and family may not be paid directly with Medicaid funds)
Download – Welcome — JVS
Fall 2010 JVS/CCSF LVN Refresher Program . Application Packet. Background. JVS in collaboration with the City College of San Francisco (CCSF) offers a 17-week, 4 day/week training program for Licensed Vocational or Registered Nurses, trained either in the United States or abroad, who need a