Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Career Overview – Licensed Practical Nurse – Dec 09
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) Nanaimo Lethbridge College North Island College – Courtenay Northern Lights College – Dawson Creek College of New Caledonia – Prince George Northwest Community College – Terrace Northlands College
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Medical Billing Specialist
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing Leadership - Master's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Associate Degree In Nursing - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
THE UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE
Institution, college or university on a full-time basis. the University of Lethbridge Human Resources Department, the Alberta Blue Cross Charges made by a registered nurse, registered nursing assistant, licensed practical nurse, a
Nursing Education Program Approval Board
Athabasca University Bachelor of Nursing Program Athabasca University at Mount Royal College1 Post Licensed Practical Nurse to Bachelor of Nursing Lethbridge College Nursing Education in Southwestern Alberta (NESA) Bachelor of Nursing Programs:
Provision Of Intravenous EDTA Chelation As A Complementary …
Although the College does not approve therapies themselves, a licensed practical nurse knowledgeable about chelation therapy with a certificate of competence in intravenous therapy, under the medical supervision of an approved physician.
Health Career November 1 Deadline
$4600,Licensed!Practical!Nurse!Diploma!Program,Bow!Valley!College!! Miranda!Charette! $3800,Practical!Nursing!Program,Northlands!College! Megan!Lim! $4600,Bachelor!of!HealthScience!Program,University!of!Lethbridge! Stephanie!Patles!
Curriculum Vitae MONIQUE G. SEDGWICK, RN, PhD Assistant …
College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta Lethbridge presentation CARNA Continuing Competencies 2008 University Grande Licensed Practical Nurse 2004 Kananaskis, AB conference Catholic Education Workshop
Nursing 2009 2010 FINAL May 12 09 – ACAT – Alberta Council On …
• University of Lethbridge at Medicine Hat College for Licensed Practical Nurses and Emergency Medical Technicians-Paramedics who have graduated from the PN Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE) to become Registered Nurses (RNs).
Accessibility Plan 2002
Lethbridge Community College May, 2001 Lethbridge Community College 3000 College Drive South Lethbridge, AB T1K 1L6 Contact Person: Leslie Vaala, PhD brokering Licensed Practical Nurse) or the Nippon Institute of Technology (e.g., technology-based
Katrina Whittingham Florence Nightingale Foundation Scholar
Licensed Practical Nurse role . 2 Acknowledgments I would like to thank the Florence Nightingale Foundation and specifically the Scottish Lethbridge College, Lethbridge Dean/Chair of LPN Education, Bow Valley College, Calgary
Approved Schools Of Nursing
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Stream of the Collaborative Baccalaureate Program Nursing Education in Southwestern Alberta (NESA) Program (Lethbridge College partner) Title: Approved Schools of Nursing Author: NEPAB Created Date:
Licensed Practical Nurse St. Therese Villa, Lethbridge . Job Classification • Active registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA) required. Lethbridge, AB FAX: 403-382-6413 . E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Colleges Serving Aboriginal Learners And Communities 2010 …
Programs in partnership with Lethbridge College: Teacher Assistant Diploma program Business Administration courses Programs accredited through NorQuest College: Licensed Practical Nurse Health Care Aid with an Aboriginal Focus Certificate