Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Career Overview – Licensed Practical Nurse – Dec 09
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) Nanaimo Lethbridge College North Island College – Courtenay Northern Lights College – Dawson Creek College of New Caledonia – Prince George Northwest Community College – Terrace Northlands College
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- And more...
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- RN to BS
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
- Associate Degree In Nursing - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
THE UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE
Institution, college or university on a full-time basis. the University of Lethbridge Human Resources Department, the Alberta Blue Cross Charges made by a registered nurse, registered nursing assistant, licensed practical nurse, a
Nursing Education Program Approval Board
Athabasca University Bachelor of Nursing Program Athabasca University at Mount Royal College1 Post Licensed Practical Nurse to Bachelor of Nursing Lethbridge College Nursing Education in Southwestern Alberta (NESA) Bachelor of Nursing Programs:
Provision Of Intravenous EDTA Chelation As A Complementary …
Although the College does not approve therapies themselves, a licensed practical nurse knowledgeable about chelation therapy with a certificate of competence in intravenous therapy, under the medical supervision of an approved physician.
Health Career November 1 Deadline
$4600,Licensed!Practical!Nurse!Diploma!Program,Bow!Valley!College!! Miranda!Charette! $3800,Practical!Nursing!Program,Northlands!College! Megan!Lim! $4600,Bachelor!of!HealthScience!Program,University!of!Lethbridge! Stephanie!Patles!
Curriculum Vitae MONIQUE G. SEDGWICK, RN, PhD Assistant …
College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta Lethbridge presentation CARNA Continuing Competencies 2008 University Grande Licensed Practical Nurse 2004 Kananaskis, AB conference Catholic Education Workshop
Nursing 2009 2010 FINAL May 12 09 – ACAT – Alberta Council On …
• University of Lethbridge at Medicine Hat College for Licensed Practical Nurses and Emergency Medical Technicians-Paramedics who have graduated from the PN Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE) to become Registered Nurses (RNs).
Accessibility Plan 2002
Lethbridge Community College May, 2001 Lethbridge Community College 3000 College Drive South Lethbridge, AB T1K 1L6 Contact Person: Leslie Vaala, PhD brokering Licensed Practical Nurse) or the Nippon Institute of Technology (e.g., technology-based
Katrina Whittingham Florence Nightingale Foundation Scholar
Licensed Practical Nurse role . 2 Acknowledgments I would like to thank the Florence Nightingale Foundation and specifically the Scottish Lethbridge College, Lethbridge Dean/Chair of LPN Education, Bow Valley College, Calgary
Approved Schools Of Nursing
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Stream of the Collaborative Baccalaureate Program Nursing Education in Southwestern Alberta (NESA) Program (Lethbridge College partner) Title: Approved Schools of Nursing Author: NEPAB Created Date:
Licensed Practical Nurse St. Therese Villa, Lethbridge . Job Classification • Active registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA) required. Lethbridge, AB FAX: 403-382-6413 . E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Colleges Serving Aboriginal Learners And Communities 2010 …
Programs in partnership with Lethbridge College: Teacher Assistant Diploma program Business Administration courses Programs accredited through NorQuest College: Licensed Practical Nurse Health Care Aid with an Aboriginal Focus Certificate