Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Career Overview – Licensed Practical Nurse – Dec 09
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) Nanaimo Lethbridge College North Island College – Courtenay Northern Lights College – Dawson Creek College of New Caledonia – Prince George Northwest Community College – Terrace Northlands College
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
THE UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE
Institution, college or university on a full-time basis. the University of Lethbridge Human Resources Department, the Alberta Blue Cross Charges made by a registered nurse, registered nursing assistant, licensed practical nurse, a
Nursing Education Program Approval Board
Athabasca University Bachelor of Nursing Program Athabasca University at Mount Royal College1 Post Licensed Practical Nurse to Bachelor of Nursing Lethbridge College Nursing Education in Southwestern Alberta (NESA) Bachelor of Nursing Programs:
Provision Of Intravenous EDTA Chelation As A Complementary …
Although the College does not approve therapies themselves, a licensed practical nurse knowledgeable about chelation therapy with a certificate of competence in intravenous therapy, under the medical supervision of an approved physician.
Health Career November 1 Deadline
$4600,Licensed!Practical!Nurse!Diploma!Program,Bow!Valley!College!! Miranda!Charette! $3800,Practical!Nursing!Program,Northlands!College! Megan!Lim! $4600,Bachelor!of!HealthScience!Program,University!of!Lethbridge! Stephanie!Patles!
Curriculum Vitae MONIQUE G. SEDGWICK, RN, PhD Assistant …
College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta Lethbridge presentation CARNA Continuing Competencies 2008 University Grande Licensed Practical Nurse 2004 Kananaskis, AB conference Catholic Education Workshop
Nursing 2009 2010 FINAL May 12 09 – ACAT – Alberta Council On …
• University of Lethbridge at Medicine Hat College for Licensed Practical Nurses and Emergency Medical Technicians-Paramedics who have graduated from the PN Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE) to become Registered Nurses (RNs).
Accessibility Plan 2002
Lethbridge Community College May, 2001 Lethbridge Community College 3000 College Drive South Lethbridge, AB T1K 1L6 Contact Person: Leslie Vaala, PhD brokering Licensed Practical Nurse) or the Nippon Institute of Technology (e.g., technology-based
Katrina Whittingham Florence Nightingale Foundation Scholar
Licensed Practical Nurse role . 2 Acknowledgments I would like to thank the Florence Nightingale Foundation and specifically the Scottish Lethbridge College, Lethbridge Dean/Chair of LPN Education, Bow Valley College, Calgary
Approved Schools Of Nursing
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Stream of the Collaborative Baccalaureate Program Nursing Education in Southwestern Alberta (NESA) Program (Lethbridge College partner) Title: Approved Schools of Nursing Author: NEPAB Created Date:
Licensed Practical Nurse St. Therese Villa, Lethbridge . Job Classification • Active registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA) required. Lethbridge, AB FAX: 403-382-6413 . E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Colleges Serving Aboriginal Learners And Communities 2010 …
Programs in partnership with Lethbridge College: Teacher Assistant Diploma program Business Administration courses Programs accredited through NorQuest College: Licensed Practical Nurse Health Care Aid with an Aboriginal Focus Certificate