Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Career Overview – Licensed Practical Nurse – Dec 09
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) Nanaimo Lethbridge College North Island College – Courtenay Northern Lights College – Dawson Creek College of New Caledonia – Prince George Northwest Community College – Terrace Northlands College
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County. Maryville University students may choose from 75+ academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- And more...
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Dental Assistant Diploma
THE UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE
Institution, college or university on a full-time basis. the University of Lethbridge Human Resources Department, the Alberta Blue Cross Charges made by a registered nurse, registered nursing assistant, licensed practical nurse, a
Nursing Education Program Approval Board
Athabasca University Bachelor of Nursing Program Athabasca University at Mount Royal College1 Post Licensed Practical Nurse to Bachelor of Nursing Lethbridge College Nursing Education in Southwestern Alberta (NESA) Bachelor of Nursing Programs:
Provision Of Intravenous EDTA Chelation As A Complementary …
Although the College does not approve therapies themselves, a licensed practical nurse knowledgeable about chelation therapy with a certificate of competence in intravenous therapy, under the medical supervision of an approved physician.
Health Career November 1 Deadline
$4600,Licensed!Practical!Nurse!Diploma!Program,Bow!Valley!College!! Miranda!Charette! $3800,Practical!Nursing!Program,Northlands!College! Megan!Lim! $4600,Bachelor!of!HealthScience!Program,University!of!Lethbridge! Stephanie!Patles!
Curriculum Vitae MONIQUE G. SEDGWICK, RN, PhD Assistant …
College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta Lethbridge presentation CARNA Continuing Competencies 2008 University Grande Licensed Practical Nurse 2004 Kananaskis, AB conference Catholic Education Workshop
Nursing 2009 2010 FINAL May 12 09 – ACAT – Alberta Council On …
• University of Lethbridge at Medicine Hat College for Licensed Practical Nurses and Emergency Medical Technicians-Paramedics who have graduated from the PN Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE) to become Registered Nurses (RNs).
Accessibility Plan 2002
Lethbridge Community College May, 2001 Lethbridge Community College 3000 College Drive South Lethbridge, AB T1K 1L6 Contact Person: Leslie Vaala, PhD brokering Licensed Practical Nurse) or the Nippon Institute of Technology (e.g., technology-based
Katrina Whittingham Florence Nightingale Foundation Scholar
Licensed Practical Nurse role . 2 Acknowledgments I would like to thank the Florence Nightingale Foundation and specifically the Scottish Lethbridge College, Lethbridge Dean/Chair of LPN Education, Bow Valley College, Calgary
Approved Schools Of Nursing
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Stream of the Collaborative Baccalaureate Program Nursing Education in Southwestern Alberta (NESA) Program (Lethbridge College partner) Title: Approved Schools of Nursing Author: NEPAB Created Date:
Licensed Practical Nurse St. Therese Villa, Lethbridge . Job Classification • Active registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA) required. Lethbridge, AB FAX: 403-382-6413 . E-MAIL: email@example.com .
Colleges Serving Aboriginal Learners And Communities 2010 …
Programs in partnership with Lethbridge College: Teacher Assistant Diploma program Business Administration courses Programs accredited through NorQuest College: Licensed Practical Nurse Health Care Aid with an Aboriginal Focus Certificate