Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Career Overview – Licensed Practical Nurse – Dec 09
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) Nanaimo Lethbridge College North Island College – Courtenay Northern Lights College – Dawson Creek College of New Caledonia – Prince George Northwest Community College – Terrace Northlands College
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
The Metropolitan Institute of Health and Technology (MIHT) is dedicated to educating men and women to serve with confidence in the health and technology industry. MIHT provides career training for students to move forward in their chosen field of study, changing their lives for the better. MIHT strives to provide quality education with affordable tuition. Our staff works to determine the best financial options for students on an individualized level.
- Clinical Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- Respiratory Therapy
THE UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE
Institution, college or university on a full-time basis. the University of Lethbridge Human Resources Department, the Alberta Blue Cross Charges made by a registered nurse, registered nursing assistant, licensed practical nurse, a
Nursing Education Program Approval Board
Athabasca University Bachelor of Nursing Program Athabasca University at Mount Royal College1 Post Licensed Practical Nurse to Bachelor of Nursing Lethbridge College Nursing Education in Southwestern Alberta (NESA) Bachelor of Nursing Programs:
Provision Of Intravenous EDTA Chelation As A Complementary …
Although the College does not approve therapies themselves, a licensed practical nurse knowledgeable about chelation therapy with a certificate of competence in intravenous therapy, under the medical supervision of an approved physician.
Health Career November 1 Deadline
$4600,Licensed!Practical!Nurse!Diploma!Program,Bow!Valley!College!! Miranda!Charette! $3800,Practical!Nursing!Program,Northlands!College! Megan!Lim! $4600,Bachelor!of!HealthScience!Program,University!of!Lethbridge! Stephanie!Patles!
Curriculum Vitae MONIQUE G. SEDGWICK, RN, PhD Assistant …
College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta Lethbridge presentation CARNA Continuing Competencies 2008 University Grande Licensed Practical Nurse 2004 Kananaskis, AB conference Catholic Education Workshop
Nursing 2009 2010 FINAL May 12 09 – ACAT – Alberta Council On …
• University of Lethbridge at Medicine Hat College for Licensed Practical Nurses and Emergency Medical Technicians-Paramedics who have graduated from the PN Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE) to become Registered Nurses (RNs).
Accessibility Plan 2002
Lethbridge Community College May, 2001 Lethbridge Community College 3000 College Drive South Lethbridge, AB T1K 1L6 Contact Person: Leslie Vaala, PhD brokering Licensed Practical Nurse) or the Nippon Institute of Technology (e.g., technology-based
Katrina Whittingham Florence Nightingale Foundation Scholar
Licensed Practical Nurse role . 2 Acknowledgments I would like to thank the Florence Nightingale Foundation and specifically the Scottish Lethbridge College, Lethbridge Dean/Chair of LPN Education, Bow Valley College, Calgary
Approved Schools Of Nursing
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Stream of the Collaborative Baccalaureate Program Nursing Education in Southwestern Alberta (NESA) Program (Lethbridge College partner) Title: Approved Schools of Nursing Author: NEPAB Created Date:
Licensed Practical Nurse St. Therese Villa, Lethbridge . Job Classification • Active registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA) required. Lethbridge, AB FAX: 403-382-6413 . E-MAIL: email@example.com .
Colleges Serving Aboriginal Learners And Communities 2010 …
Programs in partnership with Lethbridge College: Teacher Assistant Diploma program Business Administration courses Programs accredited through NorQuest College: Licensed Practical Nurse Health Care Aid with an Aboriginal Focus Certificate