Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Understanding Rn And LPn – State Of Oregon: State Of Oregon
Rn and LPn scoPe of Practice [Vo.29 No.3 SEPTEMBER 2010] received her nursing assistant training from the Asante Health System all the things I have to offer. And appreciate what others can teach me.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- BS Health Science
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY PART 1 Executive Summary
Programs will offer the LPN bridging option for care aides this year. Educators meet twice annually to work on common issues and, since 1992, offered by 16 publicly funded colleges and 26 private training facilities in B.C. Since 1991,
Bridge Programs In Maryland: Helping Low-skill Residents …
Universities and community colleges to offer additional training and education for its employees. CNA to Licensed practical nurse (LPN) (in development) Essex Community College LPN to RN Prince Georges Community College
Blount Memorial Hospital ‘Grows’ Its Own
Because of their LPN status, those participants also current relationship with Fisk University and offer courses to meet requirements healthcare workforce needs at the hospital, training capacity in the college, and
03-04 Neff Profile
The Neff Center offered classes that were designed to • Licensed Practical Nursing • Masonry • Nurse Aide • Pharmacy Technician We will continue to offer relevant training. As demand for the Neff Center classes
Texas Approved Vocational Nursing Education Programs – 2013
Tyler county hospital
STATEWIDE CAREGIVER TRAINING SURVEY COMMUNITY COLLEGES
No training offered. Does offer 2 year nursing program and all classes surveyed. BEND. CENTRAL OREGON COMMUNITY COLLEGE 541-383-7261. Offers all classes surveyed. CLACKAMAS COUNTY (see Oregon City) Offers all classes surveyed.
Special School District Community/Adult Education Program …
2 full-time trainers – Customized Training 8 full-time instructors – Practical Nursing District to offer enrichment courses that are not typically offered by local school districts. the competencies necessary to pass state board exams and begin their career as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
LPN, RN, And APRN Self-Reported Perceptions Of Health
LPN, RN, and APRN Self-Reported Perceptions of Health . and new staff training costs (McIntosh, 2001, Gray & Phillips, 1994; Irvine & Evans,1995, Jones 1990, Borkowski, Amann, Song and Weiss 2007). we offer evidence to.
ABOUTCSU – Welcome To Chicago State University
Students with the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) certification can obtain a Bachelor of Science Founded in 1867 as a teacher training school, offer a stimulating living-learning service experience that nurtures personal development and individual success.
H-1B Registered Nurse Upgrade Project RFP Questions And Answers
The RFP advises that cash match may include wages for LPNs and RNs receiving training State and employed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or a Registered Nurse (RN). offer tuition assistance for LPNs interested in upgrading their credentials to an RN degree;
RN Option Feasibility Study 20081208 – Seattle Community Colleges
11 LPN graduates from South Seattle Community College (SSCC) • To offer students an articulation approach utilizing their previous knowledge and prerequisites. curriculum and for the instructor training of equipment.
Bon Secours Memorial School Of Nursing – Bon Secours Richmond …
Only LPNs or those with comparable military training who have 5+ years of acute care We do not currently offer an LPN to RN “bridge” program. What is the tuition? $150 per credit hour. The entire program cost is approximately $22,000.