Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Understanding Rn And LPn – State Of Oregon: State Of Oregon
Rn and LPn scoPe of Practice [Vo.29 No.3 SEPTEMBER 2010] received her nursing assistant training from the Asante Health System all the things I have to offer. And appreciate what others can teach me.
- Partnerships with thousands of companies
- Alliances with many national industry associations
- Personalized career guidance
- Job market research tools to help you explore your career of interest
- Master of Science in Nursing/Nurse Education
- Master of Health Administration/Master of Business Administration/Project Management
- Master of Science in Nursing/Nurse Administration
- And more...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Business Programs and Education Programs in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Financial aid is available for students who quality, with more than $1,000,000 through 10 scholarships.
- Offers 24/7 student services, including financial aid help, course registration, and career counseling.
- Students may opt in for a two week, risk-free trial period.
- Active-duty military, veterans, and Veteran’s Administration employees can save 15% on tuition.
- MSN - Education (BSN Track)
- MSN - Informatics (RN Track)
- MSN - Informatics (BSN Track)
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- Accelerated MS in Nursing
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Capella combines outstanding academics with a supportive faculty and staff in a program designed for working adults.
An education that blends theory and practice to fuel your career
- DNP - BSN-to-DNP (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
- AS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
Founded in 1789, Georgetown University is the nation's oldest Catholic and Jesuit university. Today, Georgetown is a major international research university that embodies its founding principles in the diversity of our students, faculty, and staff, our commitment to justice and the common good, our intellectual openness, and our international character.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Master of Science in Nursing Delivered Online
Westwood College is dedicated to preparing students with the knowledge, skills and training needed for meaningful employment. Through education, we create opportunities, change lives and impact futures.
- Medical Assisting (D)
- Medical Assisting (A)
- Dental Assisting (A)
- And more...
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY PART 1 Executive Summary
Programs will offer the LPN bridging option for care aides this year. Educators meet twice annually to work on common issues and, since 1992, offered by 16 publicly funded colleges and 26 private training facilities in B.C. Since 1991,
Bridge Programs In Maryland: Helping Low-skill Residents …
Universities and community colleges to offer additional training and education for its employees. CNA to Licensed practical nurse (LPN) (in development) Essex Community College LPN to RN Prince Georges Community College
Blount Memorial Hospital ‘Grows’ Its Own
Because of their LPN status, those participants also current relationship with Fisk University and offer courses to meet requirements healthcare workforce needs at the hospital, training capacity in the college, and
03-04 Neff Profile
The Neff Center offered classes that were designed to • Licensed Practical Nursing • Masonry • Nurse Aide • Pharmacy Technician We will continue to offer relevant training. As demand for the Neff Center classes
Texas Approved Vocational Nursing Education Programs – 2013
Tyler county hospital
STATEWIDE CAREGIVER TRAINING SURVEY COMMUNITY COLLEGES
No training offered. Does offer 2 year nursing program and all classes surveyed. BEND. CENTRAL OREGON COMMUNITY COLLEGE 541-383-7261. Offers all classes surveyed. CLACKAMAS COUNTY (see Oregon City) Offers all classes surveyed.
Special School District Community/Adult Education Program …
2 full-time trainers – Customized Training 8 full-time instructors – Practical Nursing District to offer enrichment courses that are not typically offered by local school districts. the competencies necessary to pass state board exams and begin their career as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
LPN, RN, And APRN Self-Reported Perceptions Of Health
LPN, RN, and APRN Self-Reported Perceptions of Health . and new staff training costs (McIntosh, 2001, Gray & Phillips, 1994; Irvine & Evans,1995, Jones 1990, Borkowski, Amann, Song and Weiss 2007). we offer evidence to.
ABOUTCSU – Welcome To Chicago State University
Students with the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) certification can obtain a Bachelor of Science Founded in 1867 as a teacher training school, offer a stimulating living-learning service experience that nurtures personal development and individual success.
H-1B Registered Nurse Upgrade Project RFP Questions And Answers
The RFP advises that cash match may include wages for LPNs and RNs receiving training State and employed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or a Registered Nurse (RN). offer tuition assistance for LPNs interested in upgrading their credentials to an RN degree;
RN Option Feasibility Study 20081208 – Seattle Community Colleges
11 LPN graduates from South Seattle Community College (SSCC) • To offer students an articulation approach utilizing their previous knowledge and prerequisites. curriculum and for the instructor training of equipment.
Bon Secours Memorial School Of Nursing – Bon Secours Richmond …
Only LPNs or those with comparable military training who have 5+ years of acute care We do not currently offer an LPN to RN “bridge” program. What is the tuition? $150 per credit hour. The entire program cost is approximately $22,000.