Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
PRACTICAL NURSING – Georgia Northwestern Technical College
Code of Ethics for the Licensed Practical Nurse 60 Appendix B American Nurses Association Code For Nurses 62 Appendix C Patient’s Bill Rights 63 because the Georgia Board of Nursing requires that students attend class for a specific number of
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
Licensed Practical Nurse To AAS Degree Nurse
Accrediting Commission, 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, Georgia 30326, 404.975.5000, Fax: 404.975.5020, www.nlnac.org. State Board of Nursing and students must satisfy those requirements independently of requirements for Licensed Practical Nurse to AAS Degree Nurse
PRACTICAL NURSING The Licensed Practical Nurse provides specific services to persons in a variety of Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, Georgia 30326, telephone (404) Graduates must apply to the Mississippi Board of Nursing for licensure to practice as a
ATHENS TECHNICAL COLLEGE
All applicants for licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse shall consent to a criminal background check. if committed in the state of Georgia would be crime of moral turpitude may prevent me from obtaining a license in licensed practical nursing upon completion of the program
Of Licensed Practical Nurses – Bureau Of Health Professions …
licensed practical nurse as a potential worker to augment the nurse workforce and as a potential (California Board of Licensed Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians, 2004) In 1998, Georgia 30,042 18,385 Hawaii 2,699 1,570 Idaho 4,007 2,530
11 SB 100/AP Senate Bill 100
2 definitions relative to the "Georgia Registered Professional Nurse Practice Act," so as to In order to be approved by the board, a 21 nursing education program must be one that is offered by: 22 (A) 79 licensed practical nurse,
Indiana State Board of Nursing
Licensed Practical Nursing 848 IAC 2-3 Pages 80-81 Title 848, Article 3 – Nurse-Midwives Rule 1. Definitions or licensed practical nurse. (g) The board designated rehabilitation program shall: (1)
Abundant Life Nursing Agency
Current active Georgia license and in good standing with the Georgia Board of Nursing (license cannot have the following status code: probation, suspended, expired, lapsed, CNA School is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse for classroom, lab and clinical instructions.
FLORIDA BOARD OF NURSING
DH-MQA 1095, 12/12, Rule 64B9-3.008 FAC Page 1 December 2012Nursing Endorsement Application Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Board of Nursing
7 SECTION 1. 8 Code Section 43-26-7 Of The Official Code Of …
1 To amend Code Section 43-26-7 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, as approved by the board, as a licensed practical nurse whose academic. 11 LC 33 4236S 102 nursing education program as a licensed practical nurse, or
ALBANY AREA COMMUNITY SERVICE BOARD JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
ALBANY AREA COMMUNITY SERVICE BOARD JOB ANNOUNCEMENT Job Title: Under general supervision provides general direct nursing care to individuals with Current Georgia license to practice as a licensed practical nurse. OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS APPLICABLE TO THIS POSITION: (X)
ALBANY AREA COMMUNITY SERVICE BOARD JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
ALBANY AREA COMMUNITY SERVICE BOARD JOB ANNOUNCEMENT Job Title: LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE Unclassified__X _ Unit and Location of Position: QUALIFICATIONS: A Current Georgia license to practice as a licensed practical nurse.
THE NURSE PRACTICE ACT & BOARD of NURSING RULES – NEOCMN Home
A registered nurse, licensed practical nurse Contact Information for the Ohio Board of Nursing 17 South High Street, Suite 400 Columbus, Ohio 43215 614-466-3947 www.state.oh.us/nur This information reflects the law in effect 2/01/08
DSC SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSING PROGRAM …
Georgia State Board of Examiners to anyone who has: (1) Been convicted of a felony, Displayed an inability to practice nursing as a licensed practical nurse or graduate practical nurse with reasonable skill and safety due to illness, use of alcohol, drugs,