Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Chapter 37 New Jersey Board Of Nursing – The Official Web …
licensed practical nursing program in the area(s) of deficiency offered by a practical nursing . who wishes to be licensed in New Jersey may be licensed by endorsement in this State if he or she meets the requirements
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
Final Practical Nurse Scope Of Practice White Paper
Some states expect LPN/VN education programs to provide training in IV therapy and allow LPN/VNs a liberal New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Spector, N. (2005). Focus group on licensed practical nurse scope of practice at National Council of State Boards
Provider Manual For Medication Administration By Unlicensed …
Curriculum originated from the New Jersey Department of Healthand the Senior Licensing Agency. when training unlicensed staff to administer medications in a covered facility, A licensed practical nurse (LPN)
CNA & CHHA – <meta Http-equiv="Content-Type" Content="text …
NEW JERSEY The Agency with Heart seeks: Loving Care Agency, Inc. Certified Home Health Aides Top pay based on experience Elizabeth, NJ Central Jerseyhas been the heart of home health care in NJ. We’re currently seeking for Monmouth, Middlesex & Ocean Counties: LIVE-INS with New Rates
ESSEX COUNTY VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL SCHOOLS BOARD OF EDUCATION
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSING (LPN) FREE – FREE – FREE ADULT BASIC EDUCATION (NEWARK TECH ONLY) The Adult Basic Education program offers PRE-GED, ABE, and ESL courses. Upon registration, The apprenticeship training program in New Jersey
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
LPN Program LPN 180 LPN 180 LPN 180 Baltimore City Comm College Nursing 120 Introduction to Nursing Practice N/A Nursing 111 Calculation of Meds in Nursing College of New Jersey School of Nursing, Health Ewing, New Jersey 08628
An Assessment Of Licensed Practical Nursing Intravenous …
An Assessment of Licensed Practical Nursing Intravenous Practice in Tennessee Prepared for the Tennessee Board of Nursing By List 12: Length of Training 23 List 13: Supervision of LPNs for IV Therapy/Push Administration 25
MONMOUTH COUNTY – MCVSD
Licensure examination in new jersey. classes are admitted in September and February. each class is assigned to an affiliating hospital for clinical experience. Tuition is $6,500.00 for the 2010 -2011 school year payable in two payments.
VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS NURSING PROGRAM – The Official Web Site …
Universal Training Institute Claudia Houston, RN, BSN, MSA Director of Nursing 174 Jefferson Street Perth Amboy N.J. 08861 (732)826-0155 Vineland Adult Education Center Joseph Camardo Principal 1564 E. Oak Road Vineland N.J. 08360-2484 (856)794-6943
Academy Of Training – City Of Newark, NJ – Home
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Culinary Arts Youth Automotive Training Child Care Attendant Education As A Second Lang (ESL) New Horizon Computer Learning Center Premier Support And Administration Ward Center, INC Food Service Training