Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Chapter 37 New Jersey Board Of Nursing – The Official Web …
licensed practical nursing program in the area(s) of deficiency offered by a practical nursing . who wishes to be licensed in New Jersey may be licensed by endorsement in this State if he or she meets the requirements
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Medical Billing Specialist
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing Leadership - Master's
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Associate Degree In Nursing - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Final Practical Nurse Scope Of Practice White Paper
Some states expect LPN/VN education programs to provide training in IV therapy and allow LPN/VNs a liberal New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Spector, N. (2005). Focus group on licensed practical nurse scope of practice at National Council of State Boards
Provider Manual For Medication Administration By Unlicensed …
Curriculum originated from the New Jersey Department of Healthand the Senior Licensing Agency. when training unlicensed staff to administer medications in a covered facility, A licensed practical nurse (LPN)
CNA & CHHA – <meta Http-equiv="Content-Type" Content="text …
NEW JERSEY The Agency with Heart seeks: Loving Care Agency, Inc. Certified Home Health Aides Top pay based on experience Elizabeth, NJ Central Jerseyhas been the heart of home health care in NJ. We’re currently seeking for Monmouth, Middlesex & Ocean Counties: LIVE-INS with New Rates
ESSEX COUNTY VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL SCHOOLS BOARD OF EDUCATION
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSING (LPN) FREE – FREE – FREE ADULT BASIC EDUCATION (NEWARK TECH ONLY) The Adult Basic Education program offers PRE-GED, ABE, and ESL courses. Upon registration, The apprenticeship training program in New Jersey
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
LPN Program LPN 180 LPN 180 LPN 180 Baltimore City Comm College Nursing 120 Introduction to Nursing Practice N/A Nursing 111 Calculation of Meds in Nursing College of New Jersey School of Nursing, Health Ewing, New Jersey 08628
An Assessment Of Licensed Practical Nursing Intravenous …
An Assessment of Licensed Practical Nursing Intravenous Practice in Tennessee Prepared for the Tennessee Board of Nursing By List 12: Length of Training 23 List 13: Supervision of LPNs for IV Therapy/Push Administration 25
MONMOUTH COUNTY – MCVSD
Licensure examination in new jersey. classes are admitted in September and February. each class is assigned to an affiliating hospital for clinical experience. Tuition is $6,500.00 for the 2010 -2011 school year payable in two payments.
VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS NURSING PROGRAM – The Official Web Site …
Universal Training Institute Claudia Houston, RN, BSN, MSA Director of Nursing 174 Jefferson Street Perth Amboy N.J. 08861 (732)826-0155 Vineland Adult Education Center Joseph Camardo Principal 1564 E. Oak Road Vineland N.J. 08360-2484 (856)794-6943
Academy Of Training – City Of Newark, NJ – Home
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Culinary Arts Youth Automotive Training Child Care Attendant Education As A Second Lang (ESL) New Horizon Computer Learning Center Premier Support And Administration Ward Center, INC Food Service Training