Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Evaluation Of NYC CEO Licensed Practical Nurse Program
Making a meaningful difference Evaluation of NYC CEO Licensed Practical Nurse Program: The Coler-Goldwater Hospital at Roosevelt Island in New York City. o There was also consensus regarding the desire to have the LPN training program
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
GED/LITERACY PROGRAM FOR THE SOUTHERN AND EASTERN DISTRICT …
Long Island City, New York 11101. Call (718) 361 – 9480 to register CLASSES LOCATED AT * Long Island City * Sunnyside *Astoria * Elmhurst * Jackson Heights * Flushing QUEENS ADULT LEARNING CENTER Address: 90 – 01 Sutphin Boulevard Jamaica, NY 11435
FLORIDA BOARD OF NURSING
Registered Nurse (RN) 1701- $175.00 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) 1702- $175.00 were you enrolled in an educational or training program in the profession in which you are seeking licensure that was recognized by this profession s licensing (Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse)
New York State Area Health Education Center (AHEC) System
The AHEAD office oversees the BQLI AHEC SHIP in Long Island. Rochester and Central). The program components are: LPN training, RN Associate’s degree training and RN Bachelor’s degree training. The programs began April 1, 2006 and runs through March 31, 2008.
LPN Annual Report – Welcome To The CLPN Web Site
Public, enhancing and promoting the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) profession. experience and on the job training. The main Prince Edward Island 2000002 Manitoba 0310026 Northwest Territories 7 333242 1
RULES AND REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO RHODE ISLAND CERTIFICATES …
RHODE ISLAND CERTIFICATES OF REGISTRATION FOR NURSING ASSISTANTS, Training Programs are promulgated pursuant to the authority conferred under Chapter 23-17.9 of the or licensed practical nurse (LPN) license. OR e)
Licensed Practical Nurses [LPN]
Professional associations and training institutions. Licensed Practical Nurses [LPN] What is a licensed practical nurse? Licensed practical nurses (LPNs) provide nursing care under the Vancouver Island/Coast 2. Mainland/Southwest 3. Thompson-Okanagan 4. Kootenay 5. Cariboo
Nursing School Of Practical BOCES Offers Nursing
Take the Long Island Expressway to Exit 51N or the North- ing Education and Training (IACET), 8405 Greensboro Drive, Suite 800, McLean, VA 22102 Mission Statement Be eligible for licensure as an LPN in as little as 13 months
VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS NURSING PROGRAM – The Official Web Site …
Center for Advanced Training and Studies Rosaire B. Laine, MSN, RN, APN, C Program Administrator 50 South Center Street Bldg 1 2nd Floor Orange N.J. 07050 (973)414-0116 EdD Director 255 West End Avenue Long Branch N.J. 07740 (732)229-2446
Vocational Independence Program 300 Carleton Ave. Phone: 631 …
Islip Long Island Railroad (LIRR) station (Hicksville-Ronkonkoma branch). Suffolk County Bus Route 3C (Central Islip-Bay Shore) guidance and training through vocational coursework and counseling. During their sophomore year, V.I.P. students build on their experi-
LPN Program Review Report Final20090721
Accelerated Licensed Practical Nurse Training Program (LPN) A Program of the Health and Hospitals Corporation Nursing Facility located on Roosevelt Island, New York, is a collaboration between the Health and Accelerated Licensed Practical Nurse Training Program (LPN)
New York State Department Of Health Home Health Aide Training …
HHA Training Programs: Open Programs * Edit Code Desriptions are provided at the end of the report. Printed 03/01/2012 TRAINING 264 UNLIMITED CARE INC – LONG ISLAND CITY33-10 QUEENS BLVD, #303 LONG ISLAND CITY11101(718) 997-130002/28/2011
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated March 1, 2012 Listed by categories: Schools, LPN Program LPN 180 LPN 180 LPN 180 Baltimore City Comm Long Island College Hospital School of Nursing Brooklyn,