Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Evaluation Of NYC CEO Licensed Practical Nurse Program
Making a meaningful difference Evaluation of NYC CEO Licensed Practical Nurse Program: The Coler-Goldwater Hospital at Roosevelt Island in New York City. o There was also consensus regarding the desire to have the LPN training program
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Medical Billing Specialist
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing Leadership - Master's
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Associate Degree In Nursing - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
GED/LITERACY PROGRAM FOR THE SOUTHERN AND EASTERN DISTRICT …
Long Island City, New York 11101. Call (718) 361 – 9480 to register CLASSES LOCATED AT * Long Island City * Sunnyside *Astoria * Elmhurst * Jackson Heights * Flushing QUEENS ADULT LEARNING CENTER Address: 90 – 01 Sutphin Boulevard Jamaica, NY 11435
FLORIDA BOARD OF NURSING
Registered Nurse (RN) 1701- $175.00 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) 1702- $175.00 were you enrolled in an educational or training program in the profession in which you are seeking licensure that was recognized by this profession s licensing (Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse)
New York State Area Health Education Center (AHEC) System
The AHEAD office oversees the BQLI AHEC SHIP in Long Island. Rochester and Central). The program components are: LPN training, RN Associate’s degree training and RN Bachelor’s degree training. The programs began April 1, 2006 and runs through March 31, 2008.
LPN Annual Report – Welcome To The CLPN Web Site
Public, enhancing and promoting the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) profession. experience and on the job training. The main Prince Edward Island 2000002 Manitoba 0310026 Northwest Territories 7 333242 1
RULES AND REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO RHODE ISLAND CERTIFICATES …
RHODE ISLAND CERTIFICATES OF REGISTRATION FOR NURSING ASSISTANTS, Training Programs are promulgated pursuant to the authority conferred under Chapter 23-17.9 of the or licensed practical nurse (LPN) license. OR e)
Licensed Practical Nurses [LPN]
Professional associations and training institutions. Licensed Practical Nurses [LPN] What is a licensed practical nurse? Licensed practical nurses (LPNs) provide nursing care under the Vancouver Island/Coast 2. Mainland/Southwest 3. Thompson-Okanagan 4. Kootenay 5. Cariboo
Nursing School Of Practical BOCES Offers Nursing
Take the Long Island Expressway to Exit 51N or the North- ing Education and Training (IACET), 8405 Greensboro Drive, Suite 800, McLean, VA 22102 Mission Statement Be eligible for licensure as an LPN in as little as 13 months
VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS NURSING PROGRAM – The Official Web Site …
Center for Advanced Training and Studies Rosaire B. Laine, MSN, RN, APN, C Program Administrator 50 South Center Street Bldg 1 2nd Floor Orange N.J. 07050 (973)414-0116 EdD Director 255 West End Avenue Long Branch N.J. 07740 (732)229-2446
Vocational Independence Program 300 Carleton Ave. Phone: 631 …
Islip Long Island Railroad (LIRR) station (Hicksville-Ronkonkoma branch). Suffolk County Bus Route 3C (Central Islip-Bay Shore) guidance and training through vocational coursework and counseling. During their sophomore year, V.I.P. students build on their experi-
LPN Program Review Report Final20090721
Accelerated Licensed Practical Nurse Training Program (LPN) A Program of the Health and Hospitals Corporation Nursing Facility located on Roosevelt Island, New York, is a collaboration between the Health and Accelerated Licensed Practical Nurse Training Program (LPN)
New York State Department Of Health Home Health Aide Training …
HHA Training Programs: Open Programs * Edit Code Desriptions are provided at the end of the report. Printed 03/01/2012 TRAINING 264 UNLIMITED CARE INC – LONG ISLAND CITY33-10 QUEENS BLVD, #303 LONG ISLAND CITY11101(718) 997-130002/28/2011
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated March 1, 2012 Listed by categories: Schools, LPN Program LPN 180 LPN 180 LPN 180 Baltimore City Comm Long Island College Hospital School of Nursing Brooklyn,