Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
LPN Program Review Report Final20090721
Accelerated Licensed Practical Nurse Training Program (LPN) February 2007 and classes began in September 2007. • Approximately 350,000 individuals in New York City are working, yet not earning enough to rise above poverty.1
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
Rooted In The Community Sprin Spri Ng |u – ROCKLAND BOCES
LPN Class interested in: qFull-time Day qHalf-time Day Mail to: BOCES Career Education Center, 65 Parrott Road, West Nyack, NY 10994 Students enrolled in ESOL classes may also take advantage of free computer assisted ESL instruction available weekday afternoons and evenings.
Health Services Direct Patient Care Service Certified Nurse …
Tuition: Free to those who qualify . Health Services classes may be arranged for students who need a license. Tuition/Cost/Fees: $1250 . Licensed Practical Nursing Training Provider: Orleans/Niagara BOCES Community Education
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
LPN Program LPN 180 LPN 180 LPN 180 Baltimore City Comm College PN 106 Fundamental of Nursing Class and Clinical and PN 107 Medical Surgical I Class and Clinical (both classes required) Clemson University School of Nursing Clemson,
ASSOCIATE DEGREE NURSING PROGRAM – Discover Dalton State
GPA must remain at 2.75 or better to keep a place in the class. On a space avail- make it difficut to schedule other classes around except in the evenings. It is also highly recommended that Biology 2212, the Licensed Practical Nurse shall:
Most RN as well as LVN/LPN nursing and allied health training programs is now requiring an entrance exam. Thursday—Open Class day 1on 1 Tutoring Friday- No classes Weekend classes 9am-5pm *Saturday- Language Ability/ Math Ability
FLORIDA BOARD OF NURSING
DH-MQA 1095, 12/12, Rule 64B9-3.008 FAC Page 1 December 2012Nursing Endorsement Application Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Board of Nursing
GED/LITERACY PROGRAM FOR THE SOUTHERN AND EASTERN DISTRICT …
ANEBLET@SCHOOLS.NYC.GOV CLASSES LOCATED IN * West Bronx * Fordham * Norwood * Wakefield * Morrisania * Washington Heights * Mott Haven * Hunts Point * West Farms *Parkchester Participants 21 Years of Age and Older District 79 Alternative High School Division
*does not apply to classes under $100 This course satisfies the NYC Health code requirement that supervisors of an RN, LPN, PA or MD, providing assistance to patients with daily tasks. feeding, bathing, grooming, dressing,
CEO/HHC Nursing Program
NEW YORK CITY HEALTH & HOSPITALS CORPORATION Human Resources / Workforce Development Licensed Practical Nurse Training HHC has partnered with the New York This program is open to all NYC residents who meet the following criteria:
HFCN Writing Exam Workshop – Welcome To Helene Fuld College
LPN Nursing Topics Helene Fuld College of Nursing 24 East 120th Street, New York, NY 10035 www.helenefuld.edu 212-616-7200 Classes are small to facilitate individualized instruction. Nursing Prep Instructor: Sylvia Modeste, RN Winter 2013
VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS NURSING PROGRAM – The Official Web Site …
VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS ‐ NURSING PROGRAM Organization Name First Name Title Address City State/Zip Work Phone Atlantic County Institute of Technology J Parker Coordinator 5080 Atlantic Avenue Mays Landing N.J. 08330 (609)625-2249
New York State Department Of Health Home Health Aide Training …
Printed 03/01/2012 TRAINING PROGRAM ADDRESS Home Health Aide Training Programs Page 1 of 11 CITY TELEPHONE New York State Department of Health ZIP All Open Programs
Campus And Community Programs – LaGuardia Community College
Most classes are free. LPN to RN Articulation Model/Transition Course, which facili- other New York City firms—in particular, small, minority and women business owners—market their goods and services to gov-ernmental agencies.