Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
LPN Program Review Report Final20090721
Accelerated Licensed Practical Nurse Training Program (LPN) February 2007 and classes began in September 2007. • Approximately 350,000 individuals in New York City are working, yet not earning enough to rise above poverty.1
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Pursue your degree at Southern New Hampshire University and see yourself succeed.
- Dedicated team of advisors. Over 200 online programs. And one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Bachelor's Degree
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Associate's Degree
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Graduate Cerificate
- And more...
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Associate Degree In Nursing - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Rooted In The Community Sprin Spri Ng |u – ROCKLAND BOCES
LPN Class interested in: qFull-time Day qHalf-time Day Mail to: BOCES Career Education Center, 65 Parrott Road, West Nyack, NY 10994 Students enrolled in ESOL classes may also take advantage of free computer assisted ESL instruction available weekday afternoons and evenings.
Health Services Direct Patient Care Service Certified Nurse …
Tuition: Free to those who qualify . Health Services classes may be arranged for students who need a license. Tuition/Cost/Fees: $1250 . Licensed Practical Nursing Training Provider: Orleans/Niagara BOCES Community Education
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
LPN Program LPN 180 LPN 180 LPN 180 Baltimore City Comm College PN 106 Fundamental of Nursing Class and Clinical and PN 107 Medical Surgical I Class and Clinical (both classes required) Clemson University School of Nursing Clemson,
ASSOCIATE DEGREE NURSING PROGRAM – Discover Dalton State
GPA must remain at 2.75 or better to keep a place in the class. On a space avail- make it difficut to schedule other classes around except in the evenings. It is also highly recommended that Biology 2212, the Licensed Practical Nurse shall:
Most RN as well as LVN/LPN nursing and allied health training programs is now requiring an entrance exam. Thursday—Open Class day 1on 1 Tutoring Friday- No classes Weekend classes 9am-5pm *Saturday- Language Ability/ Math Ability
FLORIDA BOARD OF NURSING
DH-MQA 1095, 12/12, Rule 64B9-3.008 FAC Page 1 December 2012Nursing Endorsement Application Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Board of Nursing
GED/LITERACY PROGRAM FOR THE SOUTHERN AND EASTERN DISTRICT …
ANEBLET@SCHOOLS.NYC.GOV CLASSES LOCATED IN * West Bronx * Fordham * Norwood * Wakefield * Morrisania * Washington Heights * Mott Haven * Hunts Point * West Farms *Parkchester Participants 21 Years of Age and Older District 79 Alternative High School Division
*does not apply to classes under $100 This course satisfies the NYC Health code requirement that supervisors of an RN, LPN, PA or MD, providing assistance to patients with daily tasks. feeding, bathing, grooming, dressing,
CEO/HHC Nursing Program
NEW YORK CITY HEALTH & HOSPITALS CORPORATION Human Resources / Workforce Development Licensed Practical Nurse Training HHC has partnered with the New York This program is open to all NYC residents who meet the following criteria:
HFCN Writing Exam Workshop – Welcome To Helene Fuld College
LPN Nursing Topics Helene Fuld College of Nursing 24 East 120th Street, New York, NY 10035 www.helenefuld.edu 212-616-7200 Classes are small to facilitate individualized instruction. Nursing Prep Instructor: Sylvia Modeste, RN Winter 2013
VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS NURSING PROGRAM – The Official Web Site …
VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS ‐ NURSING PROGRAM Organization Name First Name Title Address City State/Zip Work Phone Atlantic County Institute of Technology J Parker Coordinator 5080 Atlantic Avenue Mays Landing N.J. 08330 (609)625-2249
New York State Department Of Health Home Health Aide Training …
Printed 03/01/2012 TRAINING PROGRAM ADDRESS Home Health Aide Training Programs Page 1 of 11 CITY TELEPHONE New York State Department of Health ZIP All Open Programs
Campus And Community Programs – LaGuardia Community College
Most classes are free. LPN to RN Articulation Model/Transition Course, which facili- other New York City firms—in particular, small, minority and women business owners—market their goods and services to gov-ernmental agencies.