Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
LPN Program Review Report Final20090721
Accelerated Licensed Practical Nurse Training Program (LPN) February 2007 and classes began in September 2007. • Approximately 350,000 individuals in New York City are working, yet not earning enough to rise above poverty.1
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Rooted In The Community Sprin Spri Ng |u – ROCKLAND BOCES
LPN Class interested in: qFull-time Day qHalf-time Day Mail to: BOCES Career Education Center, 65 Parrott Road, West Nyack, NY 10994 Students enrolled in ESOL classes may also take advantage of free computer assisted ESL instruction available weekday afternoons and evenings.
Health Services Direct Patient Care Service Certified Nurse …
Tuition: Free to those who qualify . Health Services classes may be arranged for students who need a license. Tuition/Cost/Fees: $1250 . Licensed Practical Nursing Training Provider: Orleans/Niagara BOCES Community Education
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
LPN Program LPN 180 LPN 180 LPN 180 Baltimore City Comm College PN 106 Fundamental of Nursing Class and Clinical and PN 107 Medical Surgical I Class and Clinical (both classes required) Clemson University School of Nursing Clemson,
ASSOCIATE DEGREE NURSING PROGRAM – Discover Dalton State
GPA must remain at 2.75 or better to keep a place in the class. On a space avail- make it difficut to schedule other classes around except in the evenings. It is also highly recommended that Biology 2212, the Licensed Practical Nurse shall:
Most RN as well as LVN/LPN nursing and allied health training programs is now requiring an entrance exam. Thursday—Open Class day 1on 1 Tutoring Friday- No classes Weekend classes 9am-5pm *Saturday- Language Ability/ Math Ability
FLORIDA BOARD OF NURSING
DH-MQA 1095, 12/12, Rule 64B9-3.008 FAC Page 1 December 2012Nursing Endorsement Application Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Board of Nursing
GED/LITERACY PROGRAM FOR THE SOUTHERN AND EASTERN DISTRICT …
ANEBLET@SCHOOLS.NYC.GOV CLASSES LOCATED IN * West Bronx * Fordham * Norwood * Wakefield * Morrisania * Washington Heights * Mott Haven * Hunts Point * West Farms *Parkchester Participants 21 Years of Age and Older District 79 Alternative High School Division
*does not apply to classes under $100 This course satisfies the NYC Health code requirement that supervisors of an RN, LPN, PA or MD, providing assistance to patients with daily tasks. feeding, bathing, grooming, dressing,
CEO/HHC Nursing Program
NEW YORK CITY HEALTH & HOSPITALS CORPORATION Human Resources / Workforce Development Licensed Practical Nurse Training HHC has partnered with the New York This program is open to all NYC residents who meet the following criteria:
HFCN Writing Exam Workshop – Welcome To Helene Fuld College
LPN Nursing Topics Helene Fuld College of Nursing 24 East 120th Street, New York, NY 10035 www.helenefuld.edu 212-616-7200 Classes are small to facilitate individualized instruction. Nursing Prep Instructor: Sylvia Modeste, RN Winter 2013
VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS NURSING PROGRAM – The Official Web Site …
VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS ‐ NURSING PROGRAM Organization Name First Name Title Address City State/Zip Work Phone Atlantic County Institute of Technology J Parker Coordinator 5080 Atlantic Avenue Mays Landing N.J. 08330 (609)625-2249
New York State Department Of Health Home Health Aide Training …
Printed 03/01/2012 TRAINING PROGRAM ADDRESS Home Health Aide Training Programs Page 1 of 11 CITY TELEPHONE New York State Department of Health ZIP All Open Programs
Campus And Community Programs – LaGuardia Community College
Most classes are free. LPN to RN Articulation Model/Transition Course, which facili- other New York City firms—in particular, small, minority and women business owners—market their goods and services to gov-ernmental agencies.