Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Health Services Direct Patient Care Service Certified Nurse …
classes may be arranged for students who need a license. Direct Patient Care Service Licensed Practical Nurse Training Provider: Genesee Valley BOCES Address: 27 Lackawanna Avenue 8250 State Road Mt. Morris, NY 14510 New York State Nurse Aide Registry exam to gain employment as a
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
Winter 2012 Catalog – Onondaga – Cortland – Madison Counties …
Our instructors are New York State certified teachers and experts in the field of adult education. We offer FREE classes at your level and at your schedule. Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Classes Starting February 2012 Sessions are Monday through Friday
Rooted In The Community Sprin Spri Ng |u – ROCKLAND BOCES
New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services LPN Class interested in: qFull-time Day qHalf-time Day Mail to: Students enrolled in ESOL classes may also take advantage of free computer assisted ESL instruction
English As A Second Language (ESL) – Town Of Colonie – New …
Albany, New York Service: Internal classes Albany, NY 12204 Service: FREE. ESOL classes for refugees and immigrants. Classes Mon,Tues,Weds Pre-LPN courses. Classes are usually offered twice weekly. Eligibility: Health workers in SEIU 1199.
LPN Training Connections
• The median hourly earnings of LPNs in New York is about $15.00$20.00 to start. • The LPN’s next step? Become a months of stateapproved costfree classroom instruction The LPN program begins once a year in the
Practical Nursing Program Toll Free 1-877-238-5833 – GST BOCES
Elmira, NY 14903 607-739-8170 Toll Free 1-877-238-5833 An LPN works under the supervision of a regis-tered nurse or physician, assisting with the plan- Full Time BUSH & COOPERS Classes start every
LPN & CNA TRAINING – Welcome To The McGuire Group
LPN & CNA TRAINING Licensed PracticaL nurse (LPn) Program the mcguire group, in partnership with erie 2-chautauqua-cattaraugus Boces, offers a one-of-a-kind Licensed Practical nurse (LPn) to sit for the new York state administered exam to
LPN Program Review Report Final20090721
Accelerated Licensed Practical Nurse Training Program (LPN) A Program of the Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC) and the Department of Education (DOE) PROGRAM REVIEW REPORT 1. Introduction living in poverty in New York City.
HFCN Writing Exam Workshop – Welcome To Helene Fuld College
24 East 120th Street, New York, NY 10035 www.helenefuld.edu Classes are small to facilitate individualized instruction. To register, LPN Nursing Topics Helene Fuld College of Nursing 24 East 120th Street, New York, NY 10035
Evaluation Of NYC CEO Licensed Practical Nurse Program
Making a meaningful difference Evaluation of NYC CEO Licensed Practical Nurse Program: Report on Focus Group Sessions NYC Center for Economic Opportunity in New York City. As part of this evaluation, we are conducting focus groups with graduates
SCHOOL OF NURSING LPN – RN TRANSITION PROGRAM History
LPN – RN TRANSITION PROGRAM History The School of Nursing originated as a diploma program at Our Lady of the Lake Hospital in 1923. New York, NY 10006, (800) 669-1656, Admission Requirements Applicants to the LPN-RN Transition Program should meet the following criteria for admission: 1.
New York State Department Of Health Home Health Aide Training …
Printed 03/01/2012 TRAINING PROGRAM ADDRESS Home Health Aide Training Programs Page 1 of 11 CITY TELEPHONE New York State Department of Health ZIP All Open Programs
CNA & CHHA – <meta Http-equiv="Content-Type" Content="text …
West New York, NJ Tel: 201-854-5508 EOE M/F Inquire about our “Become a CHHA” Classes! Generous Sign-on Bonus! PRESRT STD U.S. POSTAGE PAID PERMIT NO. 6750 PHILA, PA 191 Looking for a change? Want Opportunities? Come to Seabrook. • Free Inservice Education • Flexibility • Refer-A-Friend Bonus
Campus And Community Programs – LaGuardia Community College
New York State LPN to RN Articulation Model/Transition Course, which facili- Practical Nursing certificate program and become a Licensed Practical Nurse in their respective hospital. Other healthcare-related courses are also offered through CLAH.