Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Registered Nurses: A Distinctive Health Care Profession
Individuals for a deﬁned technical scope of practice. Set in the framework of general education, A licensed practical nurse is not a registered nurse. Also called a licensed voca-tional nurse (LVN) in some states, an LPN has taken a 12- to 14-month post-high
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- MS in Nursing
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
COMMUNITY HOSPITAL LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
With approved nursing techniques within scope of practice. Supports an environment conducive to professional practice by functioning as a role model and Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Colorado without restriction, current IV
ARKANSAS STATE BOARD OF NURSING RULES AND REGULATIONS
Scope of Practice registered nurse or a licensed practical/vocational nurse in such party state. 9. “Licensed Practice Nurse”, or the abbreviation “LPN”; and c. A psychiatric technician nurse with a retired license may use
NURSING PRACTICE STANDARDS For The National Federation Of …
The scope of licensed practical nursing has extended into specialized nursing services. Therefore, specialized fields of nursing are through State Nurse Practice Acts. Lateral Expansion of Knowledge An extension of the basic core of information
Monitoring And Investigating Certified Registered Nurse …
We present research results about nurse practitioners approved for practice in Alabama, their perceptions of their prepara-tion for prescriptive practice in pain management, and their experiences in collaborative practice related to prescriptive
An Assessment Of Licensed Practical Nursing Intravenous …
Interpretation of Licensed Practical Nurse Practice Position Statement, which stated: “The Board has taken the position that it is beyond the scope of practice for an LPN to scope of practice of LPNs within the current law and TBN policy statement.
NURSE PRACTICE ACT Part 1 – General Provisions 58-31b-101. Title.
(iv) other related services within the scope of practice of a certified registered nurse anesthetist, including: (A) emergency airway management; licensed practical nurse, practical nurse, or L.P.N.; (c) medication aide certified, or M.A.C.;
NURSING And NURSE AIDE – Front Range Community College
nursing, registered nurses practice within the scope of practice as outlined in the Colorado Nurse Practice Act. program is for students who are licensed as a practical nurse in Colorado. Advanced placement through transfer, the Colorado Nursing Articulation Model,
PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
Otherwise licensed by the state of Colorado under this title if the practice of No A person who is a licensed professional or practical nurse as provided AS A DIRECT-ENTRY MIDWIFE DOES NOT EXPAND THE SCOPE OF PRACTICE OF THE NURSE. (c)
LPN To Associate Degree In Nursing Program
Licensed Practical Nurses desiring to complete the lifespan within the scope of the Associates Degree/Registered Nurse • Demonstrate an ability to use effective requirements as per the Colorado Articulation Model
Guidelines Regarding Utilization Of Licensed Nurses (RNs And …
Regulations that pertain to the appropriate scope of practice for licensed practitioners and unlicensed workers working within the agency. professional nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN) from portraying themselves as nurses or
STANDARD 14: NURSE AIDE SCOPE OF PRACTICE
STANDARD 14: NURSE AIDE SCOPE OF PRACTICE trained appropriately by licensed staff of the facility with policies and procedures and a system for ongoing monitoring to assure compliance with the task, i.e., (see supplements for examples).