Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Registered Nurses: A Distinctive Health Care Profession
Individuals for a deﬁned technical scope of practice. Set in the framework of general education, A licensed practical nurse is not a registered nurse. Also called a licensed voca-tional nurse (LVN) in some states, an LPN has taken a 12- to 14-month post-high
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
COMMUNITY HOSPITAL LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
With approved nursing techniques within scope of practice. Supports an environment conducive to professional practice by functioning as a role model and Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Colorado without restriction, current IV
ARKANSAS STATE BOARD OF NURSING RULES AND REGULATIONS
Scope of Practice registered nurse or a licensed practical/vocational nurse in such party state. 9. “Licensed Practice Nurse”, or the abbreviation “LPN”; and c. A psychiatric technician nurse with a retired license may use
NURSING PRACTICE STANDARDS For The National Federation Of …
The scope of licensed practical nursing has extended into specialized nursing services. Therefore, specialized fields of nursing are through State Nurse Practice Acts. Lateral Expansion of Knowledge An extension of the basic core of information
Monitoring And Investigating Certified Registered Nurse …
We present research results about nurse practitioners approved for practice in Alabama, their perceptions of their prepara-tion for prescriptive practice in pain management, and their experiences in collaborative practice related to prescriptive
An Assessment Of Licensed Practical Nursing Intravenous …
Interpretation of Licensed Practical Nurse Practice Position Statement, which stated: “The Board has taken the position that it is beyond the scope of practice for an LPN to scope of practice of LPNs within the current law and TBN policy statement.
NURSE PRACTICE ACT Part 1 – General Provisions 58-31b-101. Title.
(iv) other related services within the scope of practice of a certified registered nurse anesthetist, including: (A) emergency airway management; licensed practical nurse, practical nurse, or L.P.N.; (c) medication aide certified, or M.A.C.;
NURSING And NURSE AIDE – Front Range Community College
nursing, registered nurses practice within the scope of practice as outlined in the Colorado Nurse Practice Act. program is for students who are licensed as a practical nurse in Colorado. Advanced placement through transfer, the Colorado Nursing Articulation Model,
PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
Otherwise licensed by the state of Colorado under this title if the practice of No A person who is a licensed professional or practical nurse as provided AS A DIRECT-ENTRY MIDWIFE DOES NOT EXPAND THE SCOPE OF PRACTICE OF THE NURSE. (c)
LPN To Associate Degree In Nursing Program
Licensed Practical Nurses desiring to complete the lifespan within the scope of the Associates Degree/Registered Nurse • Demonstrate an ability to use effective requirements as per the Colorado Articulation Model
Guidelines Regarding Utilization Of Licensed Nurses (RNs And …
Regulations that pertain to the appropriate scope of practice for licensed practitioners and unlicensed workers working within the agency. professional nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN) from portraying themselves as nurses or
STANDARD 14: NURSE AIDE SCOPE OF PRACTICE
STANDARD 14: NURSE AIDE SCOPE OF PRACTICE trained appropriately by licensed staff of the facility with policies and procedures and a system for ongoing monitoring to assure compliance with the task, i.e., (see supplements for examples).