Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Registered Nurses: A Distinctive Health Care Profession
Individuals for a deﬁned technical scope of practice. Set in the framework of general education, A licensed practical nurse is not a registered nurse. Also called a licensed voca-tional nurse (LVN) in some states, an LPN has taken a 12- to 14-month post-high
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- Respiratory Therapy
COMMUNITY HOSPITAL LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
With approved nursing techniques within scope of practice. Supports an environment conducive to professional practice by functioning as a role model and Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Colorado without restriction, current IV
ARKANSAS STATE BOARD OF NURSING RULES AND REGULATIONS
Scope of Practice registered nurse or a licensed practical/vocational nurse in such party state. 9. “Licensed Practice Nurse”, or the abbreviation “LPN”; and c. A psychiatric technician nurse with a retired license may use
NURSING PRACTICE STANDARDS For The National Federation Of …
The scope of licensed practical nursing has extended into specialized nursing services. Therefore, specialized fields of nursing are through State Nurse Practice Acts. Lateral Expansion of Knowledge An extension of the basic core of information
Monitoring And Investigating Certified Registered Nurse …
We present research results about nurse practitioners approved for practice in Alabama, their perceptions of their prepara-tion for prescriptive practice in pain management, and their experiences in collaborative practice related to prescriptive
An Assessment Of Licensed Practical Nursing Intravenous …
Interpretation of Licensed Practical Nurse Practice Position Statement, which stated: “The Board has taken the position that it is beyond the scope of practice for an LPN to scope of practice of LPNs within the current law and TBN policy statement.
NURSE PRACTICE ACT Part 1 – General Provisions 58-31b-101. Title.
(iv) other related services within the scope of practice of a certified registered nurse anesthetist, including: (A) emergency airway management; licensed practical nurse, practical nurse, or L.P.N.; (c) medication aide certified, or M.A.C.;
NURSING And NURSE AIDE – Front Range Community College
nursing, registered nurses practice within the scope of practice as outlined in the Colorado Nurse Practice Act. program is for students who are licensed as a practical nurse in Colorado. Advanced placement through transfer, the Colorado Nursing Articulation Model,
PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
Otherwise licensed by the state of Colorado under this title if the practice of No A person who is a licensed professional or practical nurse as provided AS A DIRECT-ENTRY MIDWIFE DOES NOT EXPAND THE SCOPE OF PRACTICE OF THE NURSE. (c)
LPN To Associate Degree In Nursing Program
Licensed Practical Nurses desiring to complete the lifespan within the scope of the Associates Degree/Registered Nurse • Demonstrate an ability to use effective requirements as per the Colorado Articulation Model
Guidelines Regarding Utilization Of Licensed Nurses (RNs And …
Regulations that pertain to the appropriate scope of practice for licensed practitioners and unlicensed workers working within the agency. professional nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN) from portraying themselves as nurses or
STANDARD 14: NURSE AIDE SCOPE OF PRACTICE
STANDARD 14: NURSE AIDE SCOPE OF PRACTICE trained appropriately by licensed staff of the facility with policies and procedures and a system for ongoing monitoring to assure compliance with the task, i.e., (see supplements for examples).