Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Registered Nurses: A Distinctive Health Care Profession
Individuals for a deﬁned technical scope of practice. Set in the framework of general education, A licensed practical nurse is not a registered nurse. Also called a licensed voca-tional nurse (LVN) in some states, an LPN has taken a 12- to 14-month post-high
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
COMMUNITY HOSPITAL LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
With approved nursing techniques within scope of practice. Supports an environment conducive to professional practice by functioning as a role model and Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Colorado without restriction, current IV
ARKANSAS STATE BOARD OF NURSING RULES AND REGULATIONS
Scope of Practice registered nurse or a licensed practical/vocational nurse in such party state. 9. “Licensed Practice Nurse”, or the abbreviation “LPN”; and c. A psychiatric technician nurse with a retired license may use
NURSING PRACTICE STANDARDS For The National Federation Of …
The scope of licensed practical nursing has extended into specialized nursing services. Therefore, specialized fields of nursing are through State Nurse Practice Acts. Lateral Expansion of Knowledge An extension of the basic core of information
Monitoring And Investigating Certified Registered Nurse …
We present research results about nurse practitioners approved for practice in Alabama, their perceptions of their prepara-tion for prescriptive practice in pain management, and their experiences in collaborative practice related to prescriptive
An Assessment Of Licensed Practical Nursing Intravenous …
Interpretation of Licensed Practical Nurse Practice Position Statement, which stated: “The Board has taken the position that it is beyond the scope of practice for an LPN to scope of practice of LPNs within the current law and TBN policy statement.
NURSE PRACTICE ACT Part 1 – General Provisions 58-31b-101. Title.
(iv) other related services within the scope of practice of a certified registered nurse anesthetist, including: (A) emergency airway management; licensed practical nurse, practical nurse, or L.P.N.; (c) medication aide certified, or M.A.C.;
NURSING And NURSE AIDE – Front Range Community College
nursing, registered nurses practice within the scope of practice as outlined in the Colorado Nurse Practice Act. program is for students who are licensed as a practical nurse in Colorado. Advanced placement through transfer, the Colorado Nursing Articulation Model,
PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
Otherwise licensed by the state of Colorado under this title if the practice of No A person who is a licensed professional or practical nurse as provided AS A DIRECT-ENTRY MIDWIFE DOES NOT EXPAND THE SCOPE OF PRACTICE OF THE NURSE. (c)
LPN To Associate Degree In Nursing Program
Licensed Practical Nurses desiring to complete the lifespan within the scope of the Associates Degree/Registered Nurse • Demonstrate an ability to use effective requirements as per the Colorado Articulation Model
Guidelines Regarding Utilization Of Licensed Nurses (RNs And …
Regulations that pertain to the appropriate scope of practice for licensed practitioners and unlicensed workers working within the agency. professional nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN) from portraying themselves as nurses or
STANDARD 14: NURSE AIDE SCOPE OF PRACTICE
STANDARD 14: NURSE AIDE SCOPE OF PRACTICE trained appropriately by licensed staff of the facility with policies and procedures and a system for ongoing monitoring to assure compliance with the task, i.e., (see supplements for examples).